Instagram: Life lately.

03:15 Maja 12 Comments

Dear stress... Let's break up. Your sincerely, M.

I'm not going to cry about my endless "to-do" list, exams and all those "extra fun" things- we're all in the same
game right now... Study hard, party later. I'll try to do my best with new posts in June but well, I can't
promise anything. Time flies, Summer is just around the corner  & you'll hear more about new projects &
 giveaways very soon... Anyways, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you all. See you soon. xx

In case you'll be courious what I'm doing you can always follow me on Instagram... :)  @majadreamland
1. Changes are the only constant = my new hair cut. 2. Le love: Summer makeup essentials.
3. My tiger shirt is ready to beat the exams... 3. Early morning vitamins instead of coffee. 
4. View from the most sunny apartment in Lj.<3  5. Coffee break with very stylish duo-  Tesa & Ajla. 
6. New in: My sneakers crush- white allstars. 7. Mornings in style: brand new Elle & strawberries.
8. Obsessed with healthy snacks. 9. My "Eurotrip" company this Summer- lovely Maša.
10. Oh, London. So much memories! 11. Planing my awesome Summer 2013.
12. # lifefact: Girls just wanna have fun! 13. If I were a boy... Mustache style, haha. 
14. Time out: cozy movie night with my ladys... 15. First cherries this year, sooo yummy! :):)

P.s. The winner of the Inonomesis giveaway was already contacted by the email, congrats!  Good to know:
the next one is coming in June & it will be even more awesome- spike jewelery & pretty makeup products...
I'm always more than glad when I can make someone smile so darlings- stay tuned! :):)
***
Včasih si na skrivaj želim, da bi se obveznosti transformirale v milne mehurčke... Mavrične, ranljive. Take, ki 
jih z enim samim dihom lahko odpiham daleč, daleč stran. Ampak po drugi strani se zavedam, da rabim 
vedno nove izzive, preizkušnje, padce in vzpone... Cheers za vrtiljak dogodkov & čustveni jing jang.

12 komentarjev:

  1. Your photos are so amazing :)
    Love your tiger shirt!
    gameofglam.blogspot.co.il

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. bomo tud tele izpite porihtal, pol pa počitniceee :P good luck! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. like it a loot. :D sicer te pa itak spremljam

    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Love these photos. Yay for fashion mags and fruit for brekkie haha

    xo Joana
    Grow In Fashion

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Držim pesti in vem da ti bo uspelo. Lepe slike in nova rizura ti zelo pristaja. (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Your instagram is wonderful! I love that tee :) <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Tvoj Instagram je tok super :) Vse všečkam!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Fajne slikce, drugače pa si bom tudi jaz mogla nabavit bele all starke. Sicer ne vem, a bi vzela nizke ali visoke... Sem imela včasih že paaar let nazaj svetlo roza, takrat je bil še bolj punkovski stil v ospredju in sem jih nosila tako dolgo, dokler jih ni babica dobesedno zabrisala v koš :) Sem že popolnoma pozabila kako fajn jih je nosit, pa še pašejo povsod!!! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. We're a bunch of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with valuable info to work on. You've performed an
    impressive activity and our whole group shall be thankful to you.


    Here is my web blog - hydronephrosis

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Majica s tigrom mije fantastična, kao i sve slike :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši