Weekend getaway: Viva la Venezia!

13:04 Maja 20 Comments

This year I said one loud "goodbye" to a long list of unrealistic goals... On the blank page in my new 
diary I wrote down just one resolution: do more of what makes you happy. Simple as that... Since I
 can remember, I have always had a deep passion for traveling around the world... Discovering new 
places, meeting interesting people & tasting culinaric fantasy- yup, that's definitely cheaper than 
psychiatrist. Whenever I travel round a new place, I take my camera and shot all those little details in 
big cities that makes me smile. Creating memories will probably be one of my all-time favorite things to 
do... This weekend Ana & I had wonderful time in romantic Venice...  It was raining like hell & 
tourists were literally everywhere but we didn't mind. It was a magical day full of loud laughter, mini 
adventures & I have lots of beautiful photos to show you in my next posts... 

(I was wearing cardigan from h&m, pants from Amisu, boots dr. Martens. Photos: lovely Ana & I)

All this feels strange and untrue... Snow Patrol - Open your Eyes

20 komentarjev:

  1. We love all the photos and the resolution for this year cannot be better :)
    http://consuminimo.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Joooj jaz sem tudi bla tam v soboto... očitno smo si izbrale najbolj deževen dan EVER! Ampak Benetke so bile tudi deževne čudovite <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Love the photos and your natural make-up. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Beautiful pics!

    http://otroblogfashion.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Venice in the rain... So beautiful!

    nancywilde.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Benetke so res lepe! Bila sem 2x tam in vedno je bilo sončno in prepolno turistov, si ne predstavljam kako je po dežju hodit tam :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I'm not sure you could find a prettier setting for outfit photos, Venice is so beautiful! lovely photos :) xx

    coldknees.blogspot.co.uk

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Fabulous choice of colours. Love it.

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Benetke <3 So tut na mojem seznamu, da jih v kratkem obiščem spet ;) Lepe slikce ^^

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. super outfit. :) Krasno fotke. krasen blog. :D

    xoxo, Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Awww, they're one of my favourite symbols too....thanks for your comment! <3
    I love these pictures! Venice must be a wonderful city, I'd love to go there too.
    I also love the name of you blog, so cute! :) xx

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. luškan outfit! in benetke so res super :) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. very cute!
    Venezia is great and romantic

    OdgovoriIzbriši