Let's get lost together...

10:07 Maja 15 Comments

 I feel a little bit overwhelmed lately with so many things to do and so little time...  But hey, you know 
what they say- work hard & party even harder so let's start this post without complaining, shall we?
My head is full of plans & there are so many things going on right now... Oh, can't wait to tell you 
more! But "ssshh" for now- I have lots of college work on my "to do" list this Weekend & quite 
important exam on Monday so pretty please, just be patient with me in next few days- I promise i'll 
make it up to you soon. Until then here are some of my favorite snapshots from Venezia- I saw 
interesting exhibition of one of my favorite artists Salvador Dalí, ate yummy margarita & danced in the 
rain... P.S. Any recommendations for my next Weekend getaway? :)


One of those perfect songs... Ko Ko - Float

15 komentarjev:

  1. Nostalgic :) Love it.

    nancywilde.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ohh zadnja slikca je prelepa!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. zadnja fotka. omamno lepa. :D super blogec.

    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wonderful photos!!! Happy Birthday!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Lovely photos!! Check out my blog :)

    http://catchmylook.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Super slikce, sploh ta zadnja! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. This place looks so so so wonderful. And go and rest a bit sweetie <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Beautiful photos! What a gorgeous place! Makes me want to travel...

    Ava Tallulah

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. These are beautiful photos. Love the second!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Amazing photos :)
    With love,
    Miriam (http://varios-angulos.blogspot.pt/)

    OdgovoriIzbriši