Featured: Planet Siol.

15:14 Maja 27 Comments

"All your life you are told the things you cannot do... All your life they will say you’re not 
good enough or strong enough or talented enough; they will say you’re the wrong height or 
the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or be this or achieve this. They will tell you 
NO, a thousand times no, until all the no’s become meaningless. All your life they will tell you 
no, quite firmly and very quickly. and you'll tell them YES."

I blog about my "fashion journey" a year and a half now and sometimes I'm still wondering why... It's
a tricky question, truly. Why the hell I need to share all the things that I like to do with hundreds of 
other people?  Hm... Let's just say that the most difficult questions have always the simplest answers:
because...I love it. Sharing is caring! And no metter how pathetic this will sound -I'm glad for all the 
opportunities that Dreamland brought it to me. You know what they say- do not resist chances... take
 them like vitamins. Well, I couldn't agree more! :)

(Wearing: Zara skirt, Montego shirt, H&M vest, Top Shop rings, bag was bought in London,
 vintage fur, dr Martens boots, Pieces hat. Photos: Matjaž Tavčar)

P.s. Za vse slovenske bralce: fotkice današnjega posta so "sposojene" iz članka "Babičina omara 
je kot skrinjica zakladov" objavljenega na temle linkcu: Planet Siol - Ulični stil
Hvala Katji in Matjažu za luštno dopoldne! In seveda vsem vam, ki me spremljate... :)

27 komentarjev:

  1. wuhu čestitke za objavo, fotke so top! =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. So pretty! I love the outfit and especially your vintage fur coat! :D Perrrrfect! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Zelo lepe slikce! Čestitke za objavo :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. love your all black outfit in the snow! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Gorgeous outfit!! Love that coat!!! You look fantastic!!!! Keep taking the chances!!!! Great blog!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Love your outfit and rings! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Thank you for the lovely comment!
    I really like your hat and rings! :)

    Desislava
    http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Hi beautiful!

    I think that this blog is really interesting...and i love ur pictures! do u want to follow each other? I'm already following u!

    xx from

    http://letoileduphare.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Bardzo fajna stylizacja a najlepsze jest to pierwsze zdjęcie po prostu przecudne ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. thanks for your lovely comment my dear!

    kind regards from berlin :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. This is such a cool outfit. You pulled it really well xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Oh Dear,you have such an amazing blog & style! Congrats!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. you look so stunning <3 i love your amazing coat !
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Wow, fantastic blog format! How long have you
    been blogging for? you make blogging look easy.
    The overall glance of your site is wonderful, as neatly as the content!


    my page :: private krankenversicherung für kinder

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Great article, totally what I was looking for.

    Stop by my website money making system

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for
    reseller webhosting

    my webpage: unlimited reseller web hosting

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Super slike in članek. Čestitam (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši