My heart burns for the city lights...

08:46 Maja 18 Comments

Our plans for New Year's Eve were canceled a day earlier & I almost freaked out... I don't now 
how's with you, but I pretty much hate this "party-hard" & "everything-must-be-perfect" kind of
 nights... Life is a funny thing & usually offers you a lemon or two when you try to hard to make
 things "so-oh perfect"...  I truly like to control my own life but spontaneity is the key of the best 
parties ever. Anyways- back to the story-I was pretty sure that we can expect a disaster and truly 
fu*ked up night...But hey, here it is- good old simple fact of life: the best plans are always the ones
 that are not planned... Cuz' darlings, it was nothing less than awesome. :) I spent my last night in 
2012 in a good company of my friends, loud music & champagne. After mini dinner at my friend's 
apartment we went to the city center & danced away the longest night of the year. I had a 
wonderful time & 1.1.2013 is page 1 of 356... 2013 will be my year of taking crazy chances... :)


Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow... Marvin Gaye - Sunny

p.s. Past week I randomly meet some of my lovely readers & it's almost ridiculous how glad and
happy I am every time I hear that someone likes my blog. So hey, thank you again for being here...
 For being my support, for leaving your sweet comments and critics... Means a world to me! ;) xx

18 komentarjev:

  1. Thank u for sharing such a nice post!;)
    Wish You a Happy New Year!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. lovely photos. :)

    imaš instagram? lahko mi slediš na ''ninaabraham''. :)

    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala ti:)

      istagrama pa zaenkrat še nimam :)

      Izbriši
  3. js bi bla verjetno čis panična, če bi se mi kej tazga zgodilo. ampak je pa res, da se najbolš zgodi takrat k ni načrtovano. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. oh sej po pravici povedano sem bla ampak se je res supr izteklo vse skupaj :)

      Izbriši
  4. I am really impressed with your writing skills and also
    with the layout on your weblog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify
    it yourself? Either way keep up the excellent quality writing, it's rare to see a great blog like this one nowadays.
    My blog post - cheap dr. dre pro headphones online

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Jap, nenačrtovani večeri so najboljši :). Super fotkice!
    Pa eno lepo, veselo in relaxed novo leto ti želim :)!

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Juj hvala ti & seveda enako :) xx

      Izbriši
  6. Ooooh, res lepe slikce :).

    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Happy new year! xx

    http://sisko-blog.blogspot.com.au/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I'm extremely inspired with your writing talents and also with the format in your weblog. Is that this a paid subject matter or did you modify it your self? Anyway stay up the excellent quality writing, it is rare to peer a nice weblog like this one today..
    Stop by my blog ... latest transfer news at arsenal fc

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Woah! I'm really enjoying the template/theme of this blog. It's simple,
    yet effective. A lot of times it's very difficult to get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appearance. I must say you've done a excellent job with this.
    Additionally, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Internet explorer.
    Outstanding Blog!
    Feel free to surf my website ... e-soccer transfer news liverpool

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Thank you for any other informative website. The place else
    may just I get that kind of info written in such a perfect method?
    I have a undertaking that I'm just now operating on, and I've
    been at the look out for such information.
    Here is my page ... liverpool transfer news torres

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I'm curious to find out what blog platform you are utilizing? I'm havіng sοme small
    securіtу problems ωith mу
    lateѕt wеbsite and I'd like to find something more safe. Do you have any recommendations?

    Review my webpage: wedding photographers blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Attractive sectiοn of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I gеt in fact еnjoyed аccοunt youг blog pоsts.
    Аnу waу I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

    Also visit my weblog - fotografos de bodas precios

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Hi, i feel thаt i nοtіceԁ уou visіteԁ my wеb sіte
    ѕo i got here tо return thе want?

    .I am attemptіng to to find isѕues to impгoѵe my websіte!

    I suppoѕe its adеquate to use ѕome of yοuг сoncepts!

    !

    Taκe a lοok аt my weblog: wedding photographers websites

    OdgovoriIzbriši