Don't look back, you're not going that way...

04:48 Maja 28 Comments

"Today has been cancelled, go back to bed!" Hah, just a silly joke... But oh gosh, I wish I could spend
more time under my pillow doing...well, nothing with big N. :) Tea, good music, a nice read, soft lips,
old photos, your smile... Cheers to the happy things! Cheers to the peaceful moments of silence that
makes me feel alive... But hey. one loud "stop" to daydreaming - it's time to go back to reality! Life is
quite funny, isn't it? Just when you think you've got all figured out, just when you get excited about
something and feel like you know what direction you're heading in, the wind blows the other way...
North is suddenly south and east is west and well... You're lost. And my oh my- I was always so
freaking scared of getting lost...  I hated unknown buses, ways & situations to death. But during the
adolescence I realized that sometimes you have to lose yourself to find yourself...  And that's what I'm
doing right now- swiming with the flow... Just trying different styles, tasting different foods & 
focusing on being happy. :) I'm gonna make the rest of my life the best of my life...:) 

(wearing: vintage jumper & coat, dr. Martens boots, forever 21 leather leggigs, no name cap)

You've got to shake it off, make it loud, dance it off, let it out... New Wave Syria - Let it out

28 komentarjev:

  1. js tud sovražm ko nevem kaj in kako, ko si tko "zgublen". ampak ja, včasih se je treba zgubit da se najdeš. been there, done that :) pa komad mi je ušeč, no predusem spot od tega filma :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. True that! :) in jaaa ful ful dobr komad & še boljši film- men osebno najboljši slo. :) xx

      Izbriši
  2. Love the outfit!
    http://consuminimo.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. te tvoje slikce so mi vedno tko ušeč! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Oooo you're so cute! :) Super outfit, popoln za sneg! Kje najdeš take awesome vintage stvari? :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala Eva! :) Emmm babina omara = zakladnica najbolj carskih stvari :):) xx

      Izbriši
  5. i love dark outfits on white snow. it looks fantastic !!!!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. oooo super outfit. :) Rdeča šminka je pika na i. :D In tile škornji so takooo dobri. Torbico bi ti pa kar takoj ukradla. :)

    super blogec, kot zmeraj. xoxo, Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. wow! love it!
    hope you ll read us to.
    we are now following you. xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I love your hair. <3

    http://gopolaysia.blogspot.de

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I am always a bit lost and now I am trying to find myself in totally different things and places from what I've expected in the past. And I must say I enjoy it. So I love your post! And black was always kind of my favourite colour, so I love the outfit, too :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. thanks to the moon and back ;) xx

      Izbriši
  10. Super si, kot vedno :). Tud jaz se dostikrat "izgubim"... but oh, it's fun ;).

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Majčii waw kok ti paše črna& ta šminka zravn..noro izpade! Še tako polt maš..hudo hudo! BIG like :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. I love your coat. And your
    shoes are gorgeous. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Love your all black outfit! And those leggings are awesome!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. lovely outfit. Wish i still had my DMs!
    www.pipsqueak90.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Woww, outfit zmaga. Črna ti prav pristaja v tej belini (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Ja res ti paše črna barva :) ... Najbol ga pa zmagajo pajkice, iščem take že fuuul časa :))

    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši