DIY: Marilyn Monroe jewelry box.

23:31 Maja 31 Comments

We live in a world when almost everything can be bought and sold...  But as you know I'm a weirdo 
who loves unique things more than chocolate... Ou man, that sounds like a huge love, am I right? :) 
Anyways- DIY projects are quite awesome - to step out of the crowd and create something special...


I was dreaming about classy & useful jewelry box for ages and guess what? I finally get it! A while 
ago I bought a wooden box in the art shop & this weekend I luckily had some extra energy for creating 
something useful... 2012 is soooo last year but my Marilyn Monroe calendar full of wonderful photos is
way too pretty for "throw-it-away" land... So,anyone interested in what I did? Well, let's just pretend 
that you are all dying to know every little detail about my latest DIY project, shall we? :)


Unfortunately I have to disappoint you...  There was no magic included. It was so freaking' easy that's 
almost ridiculous. Truly. I just chose my favorite photo from the calendar, put it on the box and 
pimped it with some shiny mirrors. It's nothing special at all but I love the final result... :)


"So tell me why we're talking when we dance so good?"

Still can't get enough of this song, thanks E. ! :) Dance so good - Wakey Wakey

31 komentarjev:

  1. lepo si popestrila škatlico :) ta steklca so zakon detajl ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Vau, dobr si tole spimpala <3!

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. It looks good! I like it. :)

    Kisses!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. this is such lovely idea! thank you for sharing!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Marilyn ♥ Think she was the most beautiful woman on earth - even without photoshop :)

    Carrie,
    www.alltags-adrenalin.de

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is
    great, let alone the content!
    My homepage the truth teller show

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Oooo kok lepo! :) Ful so mi všeč ti koščki stekla. Ko boš uredila nakit, nam lahko še to pokažeš. :D Always on hunt for organisation inspiration haha.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala ti :) in ja- sm razmišljala da bi res prpravla nekaj v tej smeri :) x

      Izbriši
  8. This is a perfect idea!

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Oo kok hudo! Res lepa skatlica!
    Bom tudi sama morala poskusiti kaj podobnega ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. fantastic DIY!!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. At this moment I am going to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast
    coming again to read other news.
    Check out my web blog - epl transfer news latest

    OdgovoriIzbriši