Anything could happen..

15:04 Maja 16 Comments

I would like to know how to sew THE dress from my dreams, travel to nyc, use a photoshop like a
 professional, have 50mm lens & much more... Yup, I have more wishes than the sky stars. :) But you
know what they say- journey is more important than destination... And all those little wishes are even
more sweet when we are waiting on this magical moment called "a dream came true". :) See this pretty
 glass container with thin pink bow on the first picture ? Yeah? This is my so called dreamcatcher - a
gift from one of my truly great friends. I write all wonderful things I did & all secret wishes I have on
blank paper and put it in with a big smile on my face & hope in my heart. It's time to stop making
excuses...Right now I'm cheeking my dressmaking book, preparing new DIY post & drinking Tea
from the most cute cup ever... There is no elevator to success & now I clearly know that I'll have to
take the stairs on the way to my dream dress... See you soon, have fun till then! ;) xx


Read. Write. Sleep. Dream. Live. Love. Ellie Goulding - Anything could happen

16 komentarjev:

  1. js mam tudi lonček, kjer zbiram lepe, pozitivne misli notri in potem, ko mam slab dan, kakšen listek preberm. feels great :) super post, upam da bomo lahk kmal občudval tvojo novo oblekco ;) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Super s tem lonckom, bi ootrebovala nekaj takega. :-). Sicer pa komaj cakam tvojo kreacijo, skice so videti amazing.

    Xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Zdej si bom pa tudi js nardila tak kozarček želja :) fajn ideja. :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Tud js mam neki podobnga. Flaško z dobrimi stvarmi, ki se mi bodo zgodile v 2013. :) Innnn komej čakam tole tvojo kreacijo. Tud js že dolgo sanjam o šivalnem stroju, nitkah, zadrgicah in lepem blagu. Mogoče pa mi enkrat le rata. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Mojem kozarčku se pa reče The Happiness Jar. Upam, da se bo hitro napolnil. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I love this song. all these stuff amaze me !
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Luštn tale kozarček. Zdaj pa hitro šivat, ker nas že vse prav zanima kaj boš ustvarila (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. oh. you're so cute. in everyway. :-*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. In fact no matter if someone doesn't be aware of afterward its up to other visitors that they will assist, so here it occurs.
    Also see my web site > latest transfer news epl

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to check
    it out. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting
    this to my followers! Outstanding blog and superb design and style.
    Also visit my site :: transfer news for arsenal football club

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. love your blog! the photos are amazing! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Fantastic goods from you, man. I have understand
    your stuff previous to and you're just too wonderful. I actually like what you've acquired here, certainly like what
    you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a great web site.
    Also visit my web site ; pizza games for kids

    OdgovoriIzbriši