nedelja, 06. januar 2013

10 blogs you should visit...

The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do... True or false?True! 
Last year I lost myself somewhere along the way in a big lazy bubble, but it's about the time to 
wake up, make a change and begin with the small, baby steps that will hopefully lead me to 
success... I know I can make this little blog of mine much better & here are 10 lovely girls that 
inspires me day-to-day. So, 10 blogs that you'll be glad you read- this is my promise to you. :)

The one and only- Kerti, the loveliest girl in the world a.k.a. 22-year-old fashion design 
student & photographer with truly unique style from Tartu, Estonia.  She's my biggest 
inspiration when it comes to shooting and trust me- her posts are always so full of magic 
moments captured in photos... In short: her blog is amazing & I hope I'll take my 
Dreamland at this level someday- keep your fingers crossed, haha! :)


Dreamy blog written by Juule Kay - a 19 year old dreamer from Germany who loves old 
nostalgic coffeshops, drinking tea, vintage things, old pictures & much much more. Truly 
pretty girl with a passion for photography, design and art who fell in love with everything 
that´s studded. Well, I fell in love with her awesome style and cute posts. :)


Another cute girl-  Bonnie Barton -23 year old vintage lover with big talent = finding beauty in
 everything. I truly like her retro-vintage looks, red lipstick & photo effects. <3



Now I'm talking about fashion and style blog scattered with beauty, music, cooking and 
current trends. Place for all crazy adventures of a girl called Olivia... This girl is  breathtaking 
in so many ways that's almost unbelievable... Cheek it out & you won't regret it. :) 


22-year old Carrie  moved to London a few years ago... You know how much I love London &
 vintage stuffs right? Well, one thing is for sure- WishWishWish is full of at least two of my 
favorite things... And my oh my, this girl truly knows how to use camera & make drop dead 
gorgeous photos. Dear Carrie, you've left me speechless with your talent... ;)


Meet Chantal, the lovely creator of the blog Cocorosa - a blog where this magnificent woman 
collect and post her daily inspirations, style musings and outfits. Blondie with a great love for 
fashion, styling and photography who's working as freelance fashion designer and trend 
forecaster...  In short: she's something special & oh,I truly loved her posts like:
 top-10-fashion-blogger-homestop-10-fashion-blogger-closets & 
top-10-fashion-blogger-boyfriends


This girl makes me smile with everything she writes... I mean, truly- her writing talent is so-oh 
noticeable & her girly-vintage style so-oh unique...  I don't know why, but she seems like the 
kindest, bravest & most wonderful girl ever. Well,  I would love to invite her for a cup of 
coffee or two... Wanna go, Weronika? :) 


In short: Tres chic french bolgger... Pretty face mixed with awesome style is formula
 for success... And my oh my, all those pretty photos. <3


ID card: Marianna, 22 years old , living in Helsinki... Actually, one of the first bloggers I added
 on my "fallowing list". She's a girl with many "blogging prizes" & that little "x factor" that
 makes you wanna be like her. Besides that- she's already have her own clothing collection:
ALIVE- Bik Bok by Marianna. <3 Something to be proud of, huh? :)


The last but not least... Blog by Anouska Proetta Brandon began as a simple place to share her 
personal style & turned into a career in the fashion industry. Lucky girl! Her style is so "me" &
I'm more than sure that you'll love it too. :) Well, just cheek it out & tell me. ;)


Well, this is the end... As you know I fallow many truly good blogs, but I hope you'll loved my today's 
list as much as I do... Be sure to tell me what you think and post a coment with links of your fav. 
blogs. Have fun, sunshines! :) xoxo  OneRepublic - Secrets

38 komentarjev:

  1. thanks for all this lovely blogs! I will follow some of them! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. O super, hvala za blogce, bom z veseljem vse pregledala :).

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. All lovely girls but I must say, you're blog is really unique and you're a lovely girl too! You always leave me so happy reading your comments I'm really glad you think like that :) I hope you can achieve all you want this year Maja! Go girl!*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Vsi so the best, ampak najbolj sta mi pa všeč Mariannan in Cocorosa. Tisti top 10 seznami vseh vrst so res super :)

    Xoxo, Peppi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I love your list of blogs. I'm already familiar with a few of them but I'm definitely going to go check out the other ones right now. Thanks for the tip! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Amazing blogs, love them all!

    Btw, thanks so much for the nice comment on my blog. I already follow you on GFC, hope you too! And if you want, we can follow each other on other platforms. Just let me know!

    Have a lovely day

    blog: www.astylevictim.blogspot.com
    facebook: www.facebook.com/astylevictim
    lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/astylevictim
    bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3881103
    twitter: www.twitter.com/pamela__leon

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I read a good handful of these blogs too, and yes, they are amazing!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Great blog recomendation! I will check them all
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Vedno rada odkrivam nove bloge. Super objava... da se malo zaposlim in pozabim,da se mam za učit :P
    X

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Res kul objava! Par izmed naštetih je tudi par mojih ljubših. In se strinjam za Weroniko, res jo je zmeri užitek brati:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I think its a great post :)
    Make me discover a lot of blog thanks

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. i love cocorosa of all.:)

    Happy New Year
    <3
    The Electric Heart Girl

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Cute pictures.

    kiss
    Lily
    http://thelilyissue.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Great list!
    Www.pipsqueak90.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Thanks for introducing some great new blogs!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. aw i know some of these blogs and they are so amazing <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Tudi jaz sem čisto not padla, in zdaj se cedim pod vsemi temi lepimi slikami, oblačili, dekleti, itd. (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Me veseli- meni so vse po vrsti čudovite :)

      Izbriši
  18. Thank you so much for the mention <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Wow kok cudoviti blogci.. Moja lista na bloglovinu se je sedaj definitivno se povečala :S
    Hvala za predloge ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Wow, thank you for this!
    Love ur blog also :) very nice good style and a beutyful gurl :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. Yay! Thank you so much!
    I'm so glad I have such lovely and beautiful readers, I hope I'm able to keep inspiring you :)

    -Kerti.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. thanks for sharing these blogs. I love your blog!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. Love love love your blog!
    Just seen it today and I'm glad.

    Do you want to follow each other? Let me know :D

    Kenneillia M.
    TheStyleVow
    FaceBook
    Bloglovin
    Twitter

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. oh, sami lušni blogi <3 super objava

    Check out my GIVEAWAY
    http://carolinakrews.blogspot.com/2013/01/all-world-is-ours.html

    xo,
    C.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  25. Awesome blogs! great tips :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  26. Such a nice post! It was so nice to find also one Finnish blog from your bloglist! :)

    Have a great weekend! <3

    From Finland, with <3,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  27. I just found your blog and i follow you right now! xoox

    http://theeworld.blogspot.com.es/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  28. nice choices! i love blog no 8 and 9! i'm your newest follower! x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  29. Fantastic international blogs! Good variety of post subjects, some lovely photography and very enjoyable to read! Many thanks!

    Zoe xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši

You might also like:

more posts...