Set it free, let it go...

06:05 Maja 23 Comments

Year of 2012...  Year of memories and falls, year of smiles and fears. Some lessons are learned 
and some are still waiting for me... Many things have changed and many rituals remain the same...
I still love books you can't put down & making people smile... I'm still crazy about chocolate, hot
 tea and indie songs... I still use word "what if" too many times and oh, I'm still dreaming big 
dreams. Tomorrow I'll be super busy so here it is- my last 2012 outfit post... :)  I wish you a 
happy new year, full of peace, love and joy. See you in awesome year of 2013 ;). xoxo

(wearing: Tom Tailor cap, World of accessories bag, gray tiger pants Bershka, Lana Del Rey H&M jumper + neon necklace, 
Wallis faux fur jacket, dr Martens boots. Photos: the one & only, Ana from Stardust and roses)

Don't take too long to wake up 'cause everyone else is growing up...

 "For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or in my case, too early to be whoever you want to 
be.There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want.You can change or stay the same, there 
are no rules to this thing.We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best 
of it.And I hope you see things that startle you.I hope you feel things you never felt before.
I hope you meet people with a different point of view.I hope you live a life you’re proud 
of.If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again, ... "
- F. Scott Fitzgerald quote.

23 komentarjev:

  1. I don't like Lana del Rey but gotta admit that jumper is lovely! Light pink and Dr Martens always have a special place in my heart.

    nancywilde.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. lepotička :) Želim ti čudovito leto 2013 <3 xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. kakšen kjutipaj si na fotkah <3 pa zaden quote in komad zmagata! vse dobro v novem letu ti želim, uživaj xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Kakšna lepa jaknica in beanie, pa seveda ogrlica... Eh, vse mi je všeč :)!
    Tudi tebi eno lepo, samoizpoljujoče novo leto :)!

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. you look wonderful as always, dear :)
    I wish you a Happy New Year as well. May all your dreams and wishes come true, sweetie!

    xx Rebekah

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Lep outfit! Srečno in zabavno novo leto ti želim! :) Xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Happy new year :* pa se veliko ustvarjalnosti in delvne vneme :)*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Love your coat!
    Happy new year

    http://otroblogfashion.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. yay you look so awesome! i love your fur!
    happy 2013 <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. love your bag!
    have a great NYE!!!
    KISSES FROM MILANO
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Awesome!! Hope you have a great beginning of the year :) kisses from Spain

    Http://irenehsteel.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Lep outfit :))!
    Želim ti čim lepše in čim slajše novo leto ***

    xoxo,
    Sunshine

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Love this look! :) Great colors! :) Kisses*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. So lovely jacket! I love furry coats!:)

    Ida/
    http://sevenstepstotown.blogspot.fi/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Sweet :)) Nice jacket and bag!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Hello, after reading this amazing piece of writing i am also happy to
    share my familiarity here with colleagues.
    Also visit my site :: Ads Shown

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Woω! In the enԁ I gοt a web sіte frοm ωhere
    І be capable οf truly take helpful data concerning my study
    and knowledge.

    Feel free to vіsit mу web ѕіte
    ... vodafone unlock iphone

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. I do not comment, however after looking at through a few of the responses on "Set it free, let it go...".

    I do have some questions for you if it's okay. Is it only me or do some of the comments come across like they are written by brain dead individuals? :-P And, if you are writing at additional online social sites, I'd like to keep
    up with you. Would you make a list of all of your social sites like your linkedin profile,
    Facebook page or twitter feed?

    Feel free to visit my site ... pod coffee maker

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. tantra is defined as an еrоtic mannеr at a
    sрa. So beѕt tο start
    with. Dоllаг stores are a great waу to inνіte youг lover іnside
    to finger your own hidеous areas.

    Also visіt my wеb sіte :: beauty salon

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Hello There. I found your weblog using msn.
    This is a really well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn
    more of your helpful information. Thanks for the
    post. I'll certainly comeback.

    Stop by my web page - http://wiki.bilgidubai.com/index.php?title=Eastern_People:_Men_s_And_Women_s_Clothing

    OdgovoriIzbriši