It's too cold outside for angels to fly...

00:02 Maja 28 Comments

Taking outfit photos in the middle of the Siberian Winter is quite a challenge, that's all I can say...I can be 
dressed like eskimo and still freezing, so here's the sad fact: in next two or three months  I'll look like a bear.
Warm sweaters, oversized jackets, leather pants... stuffs like that will be on the daily menu. Haleluja, why, 
oh why?? And of course,let's not forget on charming "must-have" Winter accessorize a.k.a. red nose. :) (You 
know, in cold times I usually look like a Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer twin, fab right? haha :) ) 
Anyways, here's one of my casual-cozy-eskimo looks... I'm literally living in this jacket - it's the warmest I've
 ever had & I love the fact that's not just a "new season coat", but piece of clothing with a story...  

(Wearing: vintage jacket&jumper, Forever 21 leather leggings, Geox shoes, H&M "indian" bag. Photos: M.)

We don't remember days, we remember moments... TRHCP - Snow (Hey Oh)

28 komentarjev:

  1. Super outfit. Te barve čisto poživijo sivo ozadje. :D
    Fotka, kjer se vidi ozadnje je prekrasna.

    xoxo, Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Jakna je res top!! Lep outfit :)
    X

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. You make a pretty awesome bear.;) Love your sweater!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Kljub takemu mrazu so nastale super slikce :)
    Je pa res tak mraz te dni, da do kosti prezebe..

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Everything looks perfect, my dear<3

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Awesome look. Love your cute sweater <3

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
    xo

    glamDevils

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. YIkes! I was complaining about Connecticut winter, but it seems I've got it easy!
    Love this look, adorable jacket and the festive sweater underneath
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. you look so adorable! i love your jumper, but still.. your jacket is THE BEST ! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. such a nice outfit *_* your blog is very good and interesting <3 im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. nice style girl!like your blog!check mine if you want!want to follow each other?thanks

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I love this post!You look so pretty
    Thank you for your commment. I follow you back:-)
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post
    www.agasuitcase.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Thanks for the comment and invite you for more soon.


    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. You look so cute and this sweater fits you well!!! Thanks for sharing such a nice inspiring post! I'm following you right now, hope u will do same))))!!!!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Parka and Pink xmas Jumper-so wowwww
    LVE
    X the Cookies
    Samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Very nice outfit! You look pretty and cozy!

    http://lartoffashion.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Nice outfit!!I like it!!Thanks for visit my blog!!
    kisses

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Thanks for your comment dear!
    I love the coat you're wearing, you look beautiful with it.
    I didn't know your blog but I like it, so I am your new follower (:
    Hope you will do the same.

    XOXO!


    Ana.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Very nice!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    OdgovoriIzbriši