Don't let little stupid things break your happiness...

10:33 Maja 21 Comments

Winter Wonderland weekend... Well, I think that these three words are enough to describe my last 3 days. :) 
But anyways, here is a short "top 5" list of random things I did: 1. I found many pretty cool vintage hoodies in 
grandmother's closet (home-made and oversized are the best, truly). 2. I tried the best hot chocolate in 
coffee bar  Zvezda/ Star. 3. I watched one of the most beautiful  movies ever- Like Crazy... You should put 
it on your "movie list" (click click for trailer) 4. I ate too many cookies... again, fml. 5. I actually enjoyed in 
the winter walk, wtf is wrong with me? :) 


+  that I tried fab. burgundy make up style... And I'm lovin' it. Dark-red-wine lips, shiny nails, smokey 
burgundy eyes... Not bad at all! :) Sorry for the bad  photos but the light was awful... So here's my lifesaver:
black and white effect. You know what they say- fake it till you make it. :)


And least but not last... snapshots of my new drop dead gorgeous boots. :) Who need boys? Give a girl the
 right shoes, and she can conquer the world... :)


P.s. One of the best "youtobe" things ever, truly... My friend Eva posted this link on her FB profile 

21 komentarjev:

  1. I love burgundy! great make up!
    kisses from Milano
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.it/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. ooo marte :DD zakon :)) pa tnx za idejo za film, ravno iscem neki za zloudat :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. :) jaaa, čist sm navdušena, truly :):) upam da ti bo všeč, bom v bližnji prihodnosti objavla seznam mojih najljubših za zalogo in dolge zimske večere haha xx

      Izbriši
  3. Thumbs up, še posebi pa za naslovček <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Super make up :)) and great shoes :*
    Pratim :))
    http://mypersonalclosetbysamra.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. You look fab :)

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Aaa kupila si lakaste marte!!! <3
    Full si lepa Maja ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. jaaa, končno :) in zdaj sem fulful srečen otrok, res sem jih miljon časa ogledovala :)
      pa hvala ti :) *blush*

      Izbriši
  7. Cool boots! I have the plain leather ones!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Odgovori
    1. men je noro všeč, tak chilex :)

      Izbriši
  9. OPI LAK!!!!!! Takoj bi ga imela. In tale tvoj pončo je videti tako super modern. :) ful lepe fotke, kot zmeraj.

    xoxo, Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. ja, opi laki so res superca :) Pa najlepša hvala! :) xx

      Izbriši
  10. LOVE these dark shades! And I bet they look stunning against your fair hair!

    OdgovoriIzbriši