December a.k.a. sweet dreams are made of this...

10:05 Maja 52 Comments

"Sometimes, you look up and there just seems to be so many more stars than ever before...More. They 
burn brighter and they shine longer.They never vanish into your periphery when you turn your head.
It’s as if they come out for us.As if to remind us that their light took so long to come to us. That if we 
never had the patience to wait, we never would have seen them here.Tonight. Like this. That as much 
as it hurts, sometimes, it’s all you can do.Wait.Endure and keep shining. Knowing that eventually, your 
light will reach where it is supposed to be.It is never easy. But it is always worth it." (Tyler Knott Gregson)

December is flying by so freakin' fast, I almost forget to breathe sometimes... I'm losing myself in this
shiny month, but it's worth it... Dear life, thanks for all awesome sleepless nights, homemade
 cookies, big hugs, kind people and friendly smiles. I finally painted my own sky with magic and yes,
there just seems to be so many more stars than ever before...  And here you go,a few random
snapshots for a change ... I always love to see that on other blogs so I hope you don't mind. :) xx

1. When in doubt wear black... And here it is- one of my latest party looks: basics black clothing pieces 
gold details...There's nothing better than achieving that perfectly balanced mix of something 
casual with something glam. Good old casual glamour is always a good option...
2. Duble truble. :) A mini "Tea Party" for two at Alja's place ... Her apartment is a magical land, 
that's all I can say. A truly wonderful place full of jewelry, black and white photos & stylish 
decorations, ohh, le love! She should studying interior design or something like that...
Tea was delicious...and let's not forget to mention yummy homemade cookies...Double win, for sure :)
3. Good company and a cup of tea or coffee... That's pretty much all you can wish for on a cold winter
 day, am I right?  @ My place & cutie pie a.k.a. my friend Ruby... A girl with awesome street style &
 truly photogenic face, I think that my camera loooove her... :) 
4. @ Lolita, the cutest bar in the city... Just having fun with my dear Eva & enjoying the Panna Cotta.
5. Fancy girls night out...Slow food dinner, mulled wine & Christmas lights...I could get used to live
 like this, that's for sure. :) Just give me a glass of Rose and I'm more than happy, haha. :):)
6. Coffee break in Vienna. <3  I obviously have a wierd fetish... Starbucks coffee ??! :)
7.@ Vienna trip...Funny faces, chocolate-covered strawberries & warm drinks... La vita è bella! :)
8. Girls just wanna have fun! @ Anas place... Her birthday party & lots of cocktails...And my oh my, 
the worst hangover the day after... "PleaseGod cure my hangover and I promise I will never drink 
again, also please forgive me in advance for lying about never drinking again..." 
9. Some old snapshots... My DIY mozaik shoes, quite hipsterish photo & the best cake ever... :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! Of Monsters and Men - Yellow lights

52 komentarjev:

  1. Lovely post:) Your blog is awesome:)

    And yeah Starbucks also won my heart - as a tea/hot chocolate junkie:)

    Bye,
    NIKA

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks :)p.s. that makes two of us, Starbucks is a charming boy haha :D xx

      Izbriši
  2. prva fotka je božanska. :)

    super blogec kot zmeraj. pridi pokukat še kaj k meni. :D

    xoxo, nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala Nina! :) Pridem kaj naokoli :) xx

      Izbriši
  3. Zakon post! Love the necklace!!! =)

    xx
    K.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Ful lepe fotkice! Pa res sta lepi z Aljo! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. odlične fotke, uživaj u blagdanima :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. z aljo sta res eni srčici! vesele praznike ti želim, xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Juj hvala ti :) Pa enako- upam da je blo prisotno velik pozornosti in hrane :D xx

      Izbriši
  7. Zdej se mi je pa Panna Cotta zaluštala. Damn. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Mmmm, v Loliti je res olična- priporočam <3

      Izbriši
  8. Great post! Thanks for sharing!

    www.stylesandbox.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Such cute photos, love them all!

    Btw, thanks so much for the nice comment on my blog. I already follow you on GFC, hope you too! And if you want, we can follow each other on other platforms. Just let me know :)
    Merry Christmas!

    blog: www.astylevictim.blogspot.com
    facebook: www.facebook.com/astylevictim
    lookbook: http://lookbook.nu/astylevictim
    bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3881103
    twitter: www.twitter.com/pamela__leon

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oh, thanks! I'll stop by again,for sure :) xx

      Izbriši
  10. great photos <33
    love your blog so much <3
    kartasiaa.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Love everything! Happy Holidays :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.com)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. ohh kok si dobra na prvi slikci, ful ti paše kar maš oblečen <3

    In ja, ta december gre tkooo hitro mem! :))

    xx
    www.evesbreeze.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala ti :) In jaaaa-prehitr gre vse skupi, res :) xx

      Izbriši
  13. Cute pics! I'm in love with your beauty! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. great post! Merry Christmas! :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks & Merry Christmas to you to :) xx

      Izbriši
  15. Great post, love all the photos!
    We doesn't know your blog but is amazing! We love it!

    Follow you now, visit us!
    MERRY XMAS :))

    http://consuminimo.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Hi lovely! I've just discovered your blog and it's awesome!
    I think it's a huge example for me to follow, and a great inspiration!
    For that I'm gonna follow you on GFC and I'd love if you do the same, so we could stay in contact and I keep learning about you!
    Merry christmas dear!

    XOXO, Collage Minimalista

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Very cute post, perfect for the holidays. I really like how you editted the pictures. Also im in love with the DG Imperial perfume, only one i wear!!! thank for your comment! I followed you on GFC, facebook, twitter and bloglving if you can do the same!!

    www.butmoreimportantly.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. I've just been reminded of the fact that I am yet to enjoy a cup of hot choc in the festive red cup at starbucks! In complete agreement with you re:time, i can't believe it's january 2013 next week! yikes!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Lovely photos! Happy Holidays :))

    Energiq

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. gorgeous blog!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. aww thank you :) lovely pictures! hope you had an amazing christmas! xx

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. Same lepe slikce :))! **

    xoxo,
    Sunshine

    http://a-sprinkle-of-sunshine.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. such pretty pictures, doll! happy holidays!!!

    http://lovelyboheme.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. I enjoy going through your blog a lot :). I had to follow. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and join if you would be so kind. Thanks for your time, hope to see you stop by. Happy Holidays and God Bless !

    Steven

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  25. lušne slikce :) lep december še naprej ;)*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  26. Slatkica!
    Prvi outfit me nekako podsjeća na Siennu Miller <3
    Divan post :**

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  27. Iii luškanček! Vedno super fotke. :)
    Lepe praznike še naprej ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  28. Great photos!

    http://otroblogfashion.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši