Cup of Starbucks frappuccino...

09:07 Maja 21 Comments

Breathing with full lungs and discovering the world...A sense of freedom a.k.a. pure happiness. If you 
ask me, this is the best feeling ever. When I travel I'm incredibly happy and with every trip I learned
 something new... You know, I actually travel not to go anywhere, but to go... To feel free as a bird &
to fly with my own wings. Oh,  there are so many places I want to see but by the theory of may 
calendar ... I better hurry up, huh? :) Anyways, here are some photos from my Pre-Christmas trip to 
Vienna... It was freakin' cold & the city was full of people (mostly tourists) but we still had a 
wonderful time. :) P.s. My little life advice: weekend getaway, cup of Starbucks frappuccin & good
 company is alwaysa a good idea... Pack your bags, call your friends and book the tickets. :) xoxo


Once upon a time Saint Augustine said: "The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a 
page. " Well, I couldn't agree more.Sounds like happiness ... The Kooks - Junk of the heart

21 komentarjev:

  1. oh, kako njami tole zgleda. sline se mi cedijo -.- ful lušne fotke! pa kooksi za nakonc, me happy :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. njam njam... videti je zares dobro. :)

    xoxo, Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Luštne! In Dunaj je res čudovit v tem času.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. cute pictures! I love starbucks so so so much. <3 x

    http://day-dreameer.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Upam da ste se imele lepo na Dunaju.. no pa saj slikice povejo vec kot 1000 besed :)
    Starbucks je pa itak zakon!! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I love what you wrote in this post :) very nice pictures too. Makes me want starbucks now haha

    hope you come visit my blog sometime hun xox

    catherinebelle.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Wooow really really great pictures in Wien!

    HTTP://THEREDCOATODYSSEY.BLOGSPOT.COM

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. oh my <3 starbucks is so so so delicious ! i love it :)
    it seems like you had lots fun with your friends <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Vienna, I am living here now and is such a beautiful place :) nice pics!
    great blog, i will follow you, hope you can follow back :)
    http://petitsmorceauxdemoi.blogspot.co.at

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Bas ste preslatke,svidjaju mi se slike <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Starbucks <3 I'm totally craving something festive now...NOM!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. I love Vienna :)) and also starbucks frappucino :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Lovely photos. I've always wanted to go to Vienna. Xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. merry christmas and stay forever lovely. <3

    http://alexachungscloset.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. odlicne slikce, vidim, da ste uzivale ;)

    xo I.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. yum! merry christmas!

    http://bl4q.blogspot.ca/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Volim ovakva druženja :) A vi ste sve jako stajliš :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Dunaj je res čaroben :).
    Pa same lepe in chic punce, se vidi da ste uživale! :)

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši