Cozy Sunday & Maxnina.com

01:59 Maja 15 Comments


Oh, hello there, what's up? Have you started making out your Christmas list? Gosh, I really have to figure out 
what presents am I going to buy for my darlings... The sooner the better.  Anyways, a few weeks ago I got a 
email from lovely Maxnina.com team and they asked me to introduce their page on my blog... Well, why
 not? I found some pretty useful things on it & who knows, maybe you'll love it as well. :) Maxnina.com’s
 mission is to make your online shopping experience as easy and as enjoyable as possible...  Their staff is 
ready to help you with any questions or concerns, such as how to select your favorite evening dresses,
party dresses, bridesmaid dresses, flower girl dresses, cocktail dress, prom dress, etc... So they help you to
 choose the correct size and color and so on. They also have a wide selection of empire wedding dresses... 
What I loved the most? Definitely jewelry, cozy jumpers & lovely colorful coats. :) Ohh, bowsing through 
web pages & creating my wishlists..is cheaper than psychiatrist,haha! :) Enjoy your Sunday! :) xx


Cozy days, dreamy heads & Winter winds... Mumford & Sons - Winter Winds

15 komentarjev:

  1. Lovely photos :) They really make me think of a cozy, warm Sunday morning :)

    Valeria
    xx

    www.buildinghopes.blogspot.it

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Take lazy Sundays mam najrajši :)) xo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. prva slikca... njam... :)

    xoxo, Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Nedelja je definitivno moj najljubsi dan :)pa se taki zasnezeni kot je danes so sploh super za lenarjenje :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. jup, I agree, jaz sem tak lenilc po naravi :):)

      Izbriši
  5. i already bought xmas presents, but i need to make list what i'd love to got ^^ <3.
    your photos are amazing, just like usual <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Those necklaces are beautiful!
    They would be a perfect gift ;)

    xoxo
    PICK ME AN OUTFIT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. tale rogljiček mi je prdišal use do sm, mmm! komad je pa top <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. sej pravim-isti okus za musko :):) <3

      Izbriši
  8. Such beautiful photos, that croissant looks so perfect.

    Christine
    http://www.trendenvy.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Kolk so mi všeč te šalčke od Pip Studia, kr ne morem se jih naveličat :).

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Its such as you read my mind! You appear to understand a lot approximately this, such as
    you wrote the e-book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few p.

    c. to pressure the message home a bit, but instead of that,
    that is magnificent blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.


    Feel free to visit my homepage ... Musicos artistas

    OdgovoriIzbriši