Healthy is the new happy...

04:30 Maja 17 Comments

Super busy days,  lack of time & unhealthy food... More than enough reasons to feel like a crap. Gosh,
I haven't run for ages & my middle name probably turned into a "couch potato". I need a change, a
healthy change! Everyday is a new beginning & I promised to myself that I'll  start to live a healthier
life. Nop, not tomorrow, today. Drinking more water, exerciseing (much more),avoiding sugar and
stuffs like that... So, whos with me on my healthy journey ? :) Raise your hands, sugars! :)

P.s. Here is my first super easy recipe for delicious & healthy breakfast/ snack... All you need to do is
 mix a yogurt, fresh fruit (like nectarine,banana,plum,etc... ), muesli & nuts. Bon appetit! XOXO


Come on skinny love, what happened here?   Chilly... Bon Iver - Skinny love

17 komentarjev:

  1. Hey gorgeous, I am currently having a giveaway over on my blog at the moment, I would love for you to check it out :)
    Punky Pugs Beauty products Giveaway
    xxxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. njam... zdaj si me lačno naredila. :)

    xoxo, Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Tole tud js jem za zajtrk, ko se odločim, da preveč nezdravo živim (ko mam hangover haha). :D Lepa fotka! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. yummmmmiii ! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. It looks delicious! Such an amazing way to start the moring!


    talkingpickles.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. the breakfast looks yummy! and healthy as well xx


    Letters To Juliet

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. yuuuuuuuuumi!
    xo,
    mafalda. ♥♥♥♥♥♥
    http://coffee-bottles.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. js sm definitivno s tabo! zadnje čase res sam junk food jem :/ telovadm pa itak nč. blah

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. That is so me:) that dish looks so yummy and healthy!

    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Danes sem zvedela, da jutri dobim tekoči trak, tako da se ti pridružujem! :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. jst morm tud spet mal bolj zdravo živet! Dobr da si me spomnla :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. It looks delicious!

    xoxo
    http://www.its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Beautiful pictures! Love your blog... ❤
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Hope to hear from you soon
    xoxo
    Ally O

    http://thegirlwithblueglasses.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. drinking more water is so important and it's probably what I lack the most. I recently started zumba to add excerize in my life :) it's so much more fun than just running or doing weights!

    xo
    osmiuminlove.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši