Girl with the black hat...

05:14 Maja 36 Comments


Time flies, people come and people go, dreams change & I'm growing up...slowly. Three diaries full of 
thoughts, memories like the pages of my mind. Every year I look back on myself and realize what a freak I 
was... Every year I look back and say, "Wow, this year went by too fast!". And I still find it interesting that  
some things will never change no matter how old I am. My love for black hats, for example. XOXO


" I've learnd that things change... And it dosen't mean you forget the past or you try to cover it up. It 
simply means that youmove on and treasure the memories. Letting go doesn't mean giving up...It 
means accepting that some things weren't meant to be."  Iggy Pop - The Passenger

36 komentarjev:

  1. Tebi pa tale klobucek res pase najbolj na svetu :)) in outfiti so top! :)*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. wonderful post, dear :) I love black hats but unfortunately I don't found the perfect one yet. :/
    You truly pull off yours. It suits you so well and a black hat no matter what design can always add
    something special and a personal touch to an outfit.

    xx FlirtingwithFashion

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. love it!
    kisses,
    mafalda ♥♥♥♥♥♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Tale črn klobuček je pa res pika na i pri vseh outfitih in krasno ti paše. Prva fotka je božanska. :D

    xoxo, Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Prov počasi sem šla čez vse fotke - super so. Res ti paše klobuček - še naprej ga pridno uporabljaj ;)! <3

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. That hat looks perfect on you. Beautiful photos. I'm following :)

    http://catchmylook.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. klobuček ti res ful paše, pretty lady! pa komad topsi <3 xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. juj hvala :) true that, tak old school :) xx

      Izbriši
  8. yay you kinda looks like olsen :) !
    i love hats <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. ni kj, klobuček ti res noro paše.. ne spusti ga iz glave ;)*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I hope that hat is glued to your head forever because it's so cute on you! <3 <3

    xo
    osmiuminlove.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Res znaš dobro nositi klobuk. Všeč mi je prav vsaki outfit, ker ga dvigne na čisto drugo raven. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši