Fight off your demons...

12:07 Maja 14 Comments


Do you ever feel like you were born into the wrong time? Well, It would be über cool to meet pop art 
genius Andy Warhol, have breakfast at Tiffany's with old divas, drink cup of coffee with Marilyn and
dress up like Edie Sedgwick... If you didn't watch movie about her life yet you should download it right
now and watch it, it's one of my favorites. :) Good night,  sleep tight. Cat Power - Wonderwall

"They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself."
- Andy Warhol 

14 komentarjev:

  1. Včasih si res zaželim za kakšen dan v kateri drug čas, ampak nasplošno pa mi je fajn, da obstajam v tem obdobju. Ni vedno lahko, je pa polno priložnosti (:

    Super si naredila tale kolaž, ustvarjalno! (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. True that, se strinjam ubistvu :) pa hvala! :) xx

      Izbriši
  2. To answer your question: yes! I would to have met the greats of the past. Great post.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. ohh I'm glad I'm not the only one :) and thanks! :) xx

      Izbriši
  3. Lovely!

    http://otroblogfashion.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Awesome picture! Sometimes I feel I was born in the wrong era.
    I adore your blog, would you like to follow each other?
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com.au
    xx.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Oh gosh, I always get this feeling like I was born in the wrong era. Such a beautiful post, and love that quote from Andy Warhol.
    xo TJ

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. These pictures are so perfect!

    I invite you to join my new giveaway :)

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/2012/11/firmoo-giveaway_28.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Všeč mi je in se strinjam tudi jaz bi kdaj pobegnila v drug čas.. mmmm (podoživljam) :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala ti :)In ja- bi blo kar zabavno se preselit v kak drug čas, vsaj za dan ali dva :) xx

      Izbriši
  8. wonderful post, dear! Yes, I sometimes feel the same... I wish I could hang out with some divas from the past as well. It would be
    so cool to meet and hang out with them... or maybe have a dinner with the young Sean Connery and rock with Elvis in a typical American diner! :D haha

    xx FlirtingwithFashion

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Amazing pic!
    Hey wanna follow each other? Visit my blog and let me know!
    XOXO

    OdgovoriIzbriši