Fall seven times, stand up eight...

09:15 Maja 30 Comments

Some days I feel like the person I'm supposed to be, and then some days I turn into no one at all... 
Some days I feel a thousand different emotions all at once & other days I'm nothing but numb. 
November is always a quite tricky month for me, but I guess we all have those "life's a rollercoaster"
moments, don't we? :) The thing I love about fashion is that you can wake up every morning and 
choose who you want to be... Dressing up is like creating a story. From pretty flower-power dresses 
to cozy black jumpers, from formal to casual... I spent this sunny Sunday with my brother, fooling 
around the town & having fun with his old skate. I was & I still am terribly awful in this boysh Über-
cool sport. Anyways, enjoy this easy-going Sunday look &  be sure to tell me what you think. :)

(photos:the one & only Nejc Kovač. wearing: Volcom cap, H & M skirt, scarf, jumper)

 Here's a piece of advice: Never put your happiness in someone elses hands...  The Strokes - You only live once

30 komentarjev:

  1. really nice pictures, I love your cap



    Olivia

    TheDailyWomen.Com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. lovely style!

    check my latest post on the blog: http://www.allyouneedisfashion.com/2012/11/sunday-at-lake.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. ooo kak kjut. :D

    ful ti paše. si mi dala idejo za outfit. :D imam namreč podobno krilo, no v bistvu je moja obleka. :)
    in bi lahko podobno dobro izpadlo. :)

    pa šal je taaaak kjut. :D

    xoxo, nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Love what you said about choosing who you want to be with fashion, its so true! You look gorgeous xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. you look awesome <3 i love such photos. it looks like from magazine!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I really love this outfit! It is so cool!
    Following you on GFC and Bloglovin!

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. love your style and your blog!
    So I will follow you girl.. follow me back?

    xoxo
    PICK ME AN OUTFIT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Very beautiful jumper and scarf!

    Maja, please check out my blog and follow if you like... I'll follow you too! :)

    -Alexander and Elena
    www.lifeallen.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I love this look. It's the perfect combination of tomboy and girly. x

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. ne samo tvoj klobuček, tud kapca s šiltom ti noro sede =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. you look amazing! love everything you're wearing here :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Te slikce so mi pa tako všeč!
    Res ti paše ta stil in skate ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Great outfit post!

    Just discovered your blog - its fab!
    SSSx

    www.stylestreetstalker.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. your eyes are beyond gorgeous!!

    www.thepinksmashbox.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. men je november tak bedn, whatever mesec. nevem zakaj. tk da čakam december :P pa supr fotke!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Feel ya, truly :) jst res res nisem za november tako da že veselo odštevam dni do decembra :) Pa hvala! :)

      Izbriši
  16. Love the hat, looks very cool on you :))

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. zelo lep post in slikice!
    I do more than agree with the last quote :)

    xo I.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Awesome photos! That scarf is lovely too!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Great look!!!

    http://otroblogfashion.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Adorable outfit!
    Love the addition of the skateboard :D
    www.voguevillain.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. You have a great style, love your outfit! :)
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. lepaa :) kot iz kakšne simobil reklame :) lepe fotke :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. Beautiful outfit. I LOVE that skirt!!!!!! You look fantastic!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši