All I ever wanted was the world...

04:34 Maja 41 Comments

Blogs are full of istagram photos but I'm a freak without this telephone application... I don't know, I guess 
I'm just afraid  to use this "yummy food,cute animals & pretty details " kind of concept.  I could become 
obsessed with documenting every step that I make. Who knows? But well, I take my camera almost 
everywhere and that makes me even more crazy. Anyways, I've decided to make mini reviews at the end of 
each month and here is the first one; a random photo mix of my October. :) Time flies and it's already 
November but I hope you don't mind...  Enjoy the photos!

 From left to right: 1. My beautiful Ljubljana. 2. Perfect Fall catch. 3. Halloween - me and Ana from S&R 
fooling around. 4. Chestnut, my love. 5. Smoothie break with my dear friend Eva. 6. Fresh flowers. 
7. Chilly breakfast & home decor inspiration. 8. Me, having fun with my lover.  9. My DIY inspirational 
book. 10. Two glasses of wine ( Rose, of course) & good company & chilling. 11. Papaparty with my girls. 
12. Fruit Salad for dessert. 13. Posing. 14. Lovely autumn walks. 15. Really delicious & healthy lunch in one 
of the restaurants. 16. Me, blogging & searching for inspiration with a cup of Tea. Life is good! :)


P.S. Philips fashion week memories: Nothing big, but anyways: my "day 3" outfit was featured in Slovenian
Cosmopolitan & my fluffy white outfit details have been published in Story magazine... Note to myself for the
 next time:  Dare more. When I look back I'm honestly not impressed by my combinations, but that's quite
typical, isn't it? It's funny how after an argument is over, you start thinking about clever sh*t you could have
said and after a FW you start thinking about...all awesome outfits you could creat. :)  xoxo


"I can`t help that I need it all, the primadonna life, the rise and fall..." Primadona - Marina & The Diamonds.

41 komentarjev:

  1. lepe fotke. :) všečen blog. sem se kar spraševala kdaj bo kateri od blogerjev, ki jih spremljam omenil tale komad. super.

    xoxo, nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala Nina! :) Komad je pa res super, ga poslušam non stop zadnje dni, priznam. :) xx

      Izbriši
  2. lepe fotke, sem te ze iskala na isntagramu :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala! :) Sej, never say never, mogoče se mu pa kdaj pridružim. :) Sporočim ime, če se to kdaj zgodi ;) xx

      Izbriši
  3. ful ful lepe fotke.
    in čestitke na objavah! ful je dobr filing ko se najdeš notr ane.. =)*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala! :) Ja res je fajn, agree :) xx

      Izbriši
  4. Odgovori
    1. Haha, prva in vrjetno tud edina ki sem jo najdla...ever :D xx

      Izbriši
  5. Cute pictures.

    xo
    Lily
    http://aridehome.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Thank you for you lovely comment, you're so nice :)

    Great pictures!!

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. kjut fotke! kakšn pa maš ime? pa marina je zakon <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala :* Nimam istagrama, sej pravm- se resno bojim da bi postala obsedena z njim :) Ampak never say never, mejbi kdaj v prihonosti :) xx

      Izbriši
  8. that's so sweet of you maja! :) I guess i'm the only one who doesn't have an instagram app. But my phone is so old and I don't feel like spending money on phone, but if someone on my family wants to give me one, I don't mind at all ahaha love the tiny pics of moments you can easily share through instagram and with a camera is not always possible :/ love it!*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ohh dear, you are not the only one, I don't have it as well :) But I totally agree with you, you can easily share cute moments through instagram :) xx

      Izbriši
  9. Cute picture recap!
    Love the autumn
    pictures c:

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Če se kdaj odločiš za Instagram, nujno povej ime, da bom lahko lajkala tvoje fotke! :)
    Pa čestitke za objave v revijah!

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Zmenjeno, sporočim! :) Pa hvala! :) xx

      Izbriši
  11. najlepsa hvala za lep komentarcek :*

    lepe slikice! favorit 11 v kolazu, huda :)

    xo I.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ni zakaj, wors come easy when they are true ;) Pa hvala tebi! :) xx

      Izbriši
  12. Bravo bravo za objave v revijah! :)
    Supr slikce. Tud js mam rada mojga Nikončka sabo vedno in povsod. Ker kadr ga nimam je vedno nekj kar bi rada slikala. :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala Jasmina! :) Hehe pol pa veš kako je to, men se tud vedno zgodi da obžalujem če ga nimam sabo :) xx

      Izbriši
  13. love the pictures!
    addicted to instagram hahaha!
    what is your 'name'/account??

    XOFEMKE.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com
    (Also follow me on instagram @femkehha)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hello there, as I aid- I don't have it...yet :) xx

      Izbriši
  14. so many lovely photos <3 and marina in the end <3 awwww!!!!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks Katie :) & and yes, Marina is the best :) xx

      Izbriši
  15. Hi, honey! You have a great blog, very interesting and you are very beautiful! I'm your new reader! If you do not mind, I'm waiting for you in my blog!))))

    http://tini-tani.blogspot.ru/
    eFoxCity

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Hello !! I am your newest follower /

    Appreciate if U can FOLLOW me back :)

    Very pretty and classy, love the look :)
    I follow you now ! Wanna be your friend!
    Follow me back on facebook ,twitter,and GFC and add me as a friend in GFC
    love you dear :)

    Marcchanelette.blogspot.com
    MarcBelle Chanelene

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Great post. Inspirational and chic.

    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Whoa, love all of these photos, they're gorgeous!!

    xx,
    J
    www.abentpieceofwire.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Gorgeous, love that photo of you on the steps. Beautiful! Amy x

    OdgovoriIzbriši