Paper romance...

08:31 Maja 17 Comments

Sneak peek: Long time has passed since my last outfit post... Shame on me! :) I guess I'm just too 
lazy to take outfit pictures. I'm quite happy in my "home alone" uniform a.k.a. oversized hip-hop  
sweater and baggy pajama. Far, far away from fashion world and feminine look... Dear future 
husband, it's true- when I'm chilling at home I look like a crap. Excuse-moi! Anyways, here's a sneak 
peek of tomorrow's outfit = gold necklace, old karo shirt and my favorite fluffy vest. Stay tuned! :) xx


Don't wanna take a chance on your paper romance anyway... <3 Groove Armada - Paper Romance

17 komentarjev:

  1. komikomi čakam..zgledaa nor outfit <3 xo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Verižica mi je zelo zelo všeč :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. ze zdej vidim da bo top :D + tut js sm vedno k en cigan doma :D cim bolj razvlecen pulover, tem boljse :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Love the fluffy vest! Looking forward to the rest of the look!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Izgleda super! Zlata verizica in karo <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. jedva cekam ostatak outfita, ovo izgleda super :)
    oglica je mrak :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Lovely blog! Check out mine? :)

    http://aimerose.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I love the chain and that plaid skirt! just perfect.

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Wow, what a lovely Blog! :)

    Check out my Blog for Daily Fashion Inspiration. Make sure to Comment and maybe your Blog will be featured tomorrow! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. can't wait to see everything <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. hi dear...really lovely pictures ^^
    amazing blog...
    what do you think to follow each other? I'll wait for you on my blog...
    kiss and have an happy day

    OdgovoriIzbriši