How to style: Oversized sweater.

14:25 Maja 27 Comments

Kenzo sweater with a tiger has conquered the world... And if you follow the fashion scene in capitals and all 
those gorgeous FW snapshots you already know: funky oversized sweaters are soooo in right now. The 
bigger the better! :) I chose this pretty cool gray sweater with a print for my today's how to style post. 


If you are a student you know how it goes... October is for fun! Be ready for all those crazy nights, 
tequilas and new friends... This week I'll go out and make some noise at least three times. I can't miss 
the best parties  in town, this is my October rule. :) Anyways, I made this soft but still a bit edgy outfit 
for all my party girls who loves very stylish and comfortable looks. I love the combination of leather 
and oversized sweaters = the best Fall couple. :)


Well, October means a new start with many old habits = lectures at the University, too much
 caffeine and good old morning problem: " What to wear, what to wear???!!". I recommend you 
comfortable jeans, funny school bag and some notable details to create unique casual look. 

Have a wonderful week, meet your dream prince / princess and have 
fun without the morning  headaches. Cheers, my dears! xoxo

27 komentarjev:

  1. The first outfit is definitely my favorite one. Those CL heels are dreamy!

    I've just discovered your blog,

    I'm following!

    Maria x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. oba outfita sta kulj! men so oversized puloverji itak zakon <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala! In ja- se pridružujem- tud jaz sm čist čist nora nanje :):) xx

      Izbriši
  3. Super si tole nardila! Again :D

    Zakaj za vraga so vse blogerke isto oblecene mi pa ni jasno :))) Fresh objavljeno zdele - http://www.theblondesalad.com/2012/10/sunday-during-paris-fashionweek.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala ti! :):)

      Uff ja, VEM! Od Andy do Chiare pa še marsikatere druge svetovno znane bloggerke + stilske ikone - tko res skoraj vse so že imele oblečene tale pulover na enem od FW v zadnjem mescu. Dost smešen... Baje da se pri stilu ceni unikatnost :D

      Izbriši
    2. Baje. Baje je pa fajn tut dobit zastonj obleke :P Ampak designerji bi moral res mal bolj razprsit tele donacije, ker je cist prevec ocitno. Pod Chiaro mas pa vedno vse taggane artikle kot v katalogu :)))

      Izbriši
  4. Avtor je odstranil ta komentar.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. super blog. tile puloverji so pa res the best zadnje čase. ko pride tak dan da se hočeš oviti vanj in biti cel dan v postelji. super, Maja. :D

    xoxo, Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. both outfits look so amazing *_* want everything! :D
    I have a big slouchy jumper but it's more a kind of dress on me haha but it can look cool and urban anyway.

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. night out <3 oh love it!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Nice and inspiring post! I love the way you styled thus really cool sweater.
    great blog, keep up the good work ;-)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Yes they are in 'cus the lovely weather has come to an end :(

    DesignerVintage!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Wow your posts are so amazing and this one really inspires me!

    Blow A Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook

    check out my blog and leave me a comment about my NEW POST.
    I'll wait you there dear.Have a Nice Day!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I so love that sweater and the kenzo sweater is so a must have great post dear love it
    www.preppyfashionist.blogspot.nl

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Nice looks, loved
    agoratopronta.blogspot.com.br
    Beijos Vanessa
    @vanepp

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I love it :)

    xx
    http://www.eugenemarseille.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. i really like the first look. so casual and classy at the same time :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. haha i've never seen that mtv sweater before.... very cool

    www.chasedakota.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Full hude kombinacije!! Joj jaz si tako zelim te lakaste 'Marte' pa so trenutno malo predrage za moj zep.. :S Uzivaj max na vseh oktoberskih zabavah :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala tiii :*ja noro hudi so, tud na moji wishlisti :) Mogoče nekoč, nekdaj... :):) xx

      Izbriši
  17. Joj, ta Kenzo puloverček, men se že meša od njega, tooook mi je všeč :)! Drugač pa čudovite kombinacije + super ilustracije zraven :).

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Tud men je reeeees všeč, sam se mi zdi da ga je že povsod preveč :D Pa hvala! :) xx

      Izbriši
  18. super styling predlogi, love it!

    xo I.

    OdgovoriIzbriši