How to style: Maxi skirt.

17:38 Maja 39 Comments

I truly don't know what's going on with me lately but I'm in a really good mood...As they say- after 
every rainfall must come a rainbow. So hello there, dear rainbow- I've missed you. :) What about you?
Everything runs according to your "life" plan? Well, it would be nice to hear how do you do... :) 
Anyways, I didn't expect you to love my "how to style" posts as much as most of you do and this is
 the reason why I decided to post at least one per week. Raise your hands if you agree, haha. :) 

I'm a huge fan of maxi skirts, but the funny fact is that I don't have any in my wardrobe...yet. Sounds
 like a great excuse for Autumn shopping, huh? :) I'll probably buy the black one but this nude color is 
perfect for combining as well. :) 1, 2, 3...Let's get started! First look is easy going"hipsta" chic. The
 IT girl with charisma and unique style... Yes, you can wear boyfriend oversized shirt in combination 
with maxi skirt and glamorous errings and heels... Mixing and matching with style always looks great, 
if you ask me. :) Streets of Ljubljana, are you ready for something like this? Hmm...probably not. But 
hey- London is more than ready and all known "dare to be different!" is a good motto. :):)


Creating a trendy street look is always quite simple thing to do... If you follow the trends (at least a 
little) you already know the rules. All you need is: denim studded shirt, massive necklace and some 
kick-ass heels. You can also use popular military jacket, cool cozy sweaters, anything in burgundy, lots
 of studs and so on and so on. I've written about Fall 2012 trends in September., click HERE


Well, if I won the lottery in the near future... I'll dress up like this every day. I've always loved 
Moschino belt in combination with maxi skirts and faux fur + this burgundy Chanel bag is nothing less 
than perfect. Ahh, it would be sooo nice to have these things in my closet. <3 One day, maybe? :)


And here it is-the last maxi skirt look. Very me and very easy to wear... Boho-rock street chic in All 
stars. :) Add a big camera, Ray bans + a wild spirit :). And your favorite is...?

P.s. Everything in life is temporary. So if things are going good, enjoy it because it won't last 
forever... And if things are going bad, don't worry- it can't last forever either. :)

"She's longing for some sun and late nights in some arms with love..." Summer heart - Please stay

39 komentarjev:

  1. I love the hipster and glamourous look!

    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. meni je všeč. zelo.

    xoxo, nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love the hipsta, glamorous and casual look! :-)

    Kisses!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. spet fenomalno! ti uspeš vse kombinacije tko dobre nardit,pa čeprov mi kak stil sploh ni blizu,da bi nosila prov vsee :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ajuj, kok prijazno Lea! Hvala ti ful ful :) xx

      Izbriši
  5. wow all looks are awesome <3 totally love it.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. your blog is so lovely <3
    and the styles are great.
    I need that leather jacket :)!!

    xx
    Nat

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. My favourite is casual look!!!!!!
    http://inemcb.blogspot.com.es/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Zadni dve kombinaciji sta mi najbul hudi. Tud men so všeč tele dolge kiklce. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaaa tok so dobre, le love res :) xx

      Izbriši
  9. Amazing post :) Love your blog :) I'm new follower =]

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hello there, pretty thank you- means a lot ;) xx

      Izbriši
  10. wow,super post in stylingi... 1st and last are my fav

    xo I.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. That 'Hipsta Please' top is amazing!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yup, I agree :) It's on my wishlist :) xx

      Izbriši
  12. Slučajno sem sledila komentarju na Nihridem blogu in prišla sem. Vse, kar lahko napišem, je VAU!
    Ustvarjaš odličen blog. Pregledala sem nekoliko zadnjih objav in res so na visokem nivoju. Še posebej se mi dopadejo "how to style" ideje. :)

    Keep up the good work. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Joj, res res ti hvala! Si mi polepšala dan s temle komentarjem :) Se bom trudla v smeri, da čim več how to style postov pride v bližnji prihodnosti :) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Sem cist spregledala tega :) teli posti so res zakon, vedno dobim ideje :))) mi je pa zadnji videz nekako najbolj pisan na kozo :)*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. ta faux fur je bolan! :D
    kje si ga najdla?
    drugače pa tvoji posti zmagajooo!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala ti! Ja tud men je ful ušeč; prilagam linkec iz kje je: http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/yigal-azrouel-fur-vest-item-10228870.aspx

      Izbriši