How to style: Burgundy scarf.

14:58 Maja 26 Comments

Fashion week euphoria is over and my life has returned to the easy-going Fall rhythm... First 
chestnuts this year, too much fruit & green tea, long list of unread books and even longer list of my 
wishes...oh, and movies that I want to see in the near future.  As you can see I'm really good in 
pushing away the "real world". I could live happily ever after with mulled wine in my hands, new 
seasons of New girl with funny Zooey Deschanel on my laptop and one of those smoking hot 
Abercrombie & Fitch models. :):) And here they are again- quite unrealistic plans in my head. :)
Okay, okay- I'm officially quitting my blog monologue. It's time to focus on more important things... 
On a new "how to style" post, for example. I have a secret relationship with burgundy right now... 
Seriously. I'm maaadly in love with this color. Verry berry burgundy, marry me? Forever yours, Maja.

Denim shirt, leather leggings, cool hat and always useful black bag...If you add some yummy 
frappuccino and burgundy scarf to this combination you can probably win the trendy lottery.
"Who said nights were for sleep?" Hello, hello- wild memories call your name. 


And least but not last- comfortable casual look... Also known as my fav look  for the most of my bussy 
days. It's quite easy to rock the stage with edgy backpack and warm cardigan.

XOXO, enjoy in Fall...and  this song. Alex Clare - Damn Eyes

26 komentarjev:

  1. Hudo, hudo in še enkrat hudo :D
    Xoxo, Peppi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. zadnji je božanski. :) Zares krasen. :D
    Moram ga enkrat obleči. Si mi dala idejo za nakup. Tako majico moram imeti.

    xoxo, Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Amazing styles! I love love love the cap :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I love these looks! Especially the trendy chic look! Its very hip!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. nice! I love the first and last the best (:

    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Love itttt ! :-)

    xoxo, www.kejsas.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. SERIOUSLY HARD CHOICE!
    I think I would go for number two... but I LOVE the backpack in the third one too. And jeans and leather... alwayssss a good match!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. im totally loving two last looks <3
    totally me :D hah.
    well done post <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. love it paired with the denim shirt and the cap!

    Heartbeats //Vienna Wedekind//

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I love your styling. I need to get myself some leather look leggings and some more chunky cardigans!!

    LaceyLoves

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Great combo! 1st one the best!
    We just follow you!

    Kisses,
    girls from VOGUELE!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Looove loovee it! Te posti so mi najljubsi! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ooo kok fajn :) Me res veseli, da so ti vsec :) xx

      Izbriši
  13. Really nice outfits!!

    Kisses
    Lara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Teli posti so tok zakon, si use shranm v mapco inspiracij :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. ooo kok lepo je to slišat :):) xx

      Izbriši
  15. Love all these outfits!
    The black and white brogues are my favourite! :)
    http://jt-prettychic.blogspot.co.uk/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. your blog is perfect! it's really nice to read, and brilliant photography! xo alana

    OdgovoriIzbriši