Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars...

13:41 Maja 14 Comments

Warm sunny days in the middle of Autumn... One of those chilly "messy bun" weeks 
when you live in your favorite oversized sweaters and you don't even need a jacket. 
Well, I couldn't ask for more. I'm feeling like a happy child in a candy store- I'm 
running around with my camera, collecting all these autumn beauty...  Now I can
 finaly say one  loud "checked" for picnic with chestnuts  and  fresh apple juice...  


Anyways, enough talking about this kitschy beautiful Autumn.... In this post I wanted to present to 
you online shopping site Clothingloves. Last week I got a lovely email from ClothingLoves Team to 
cheek out their site and I must say that I truly fell in love with some of their products... I was 
searching for a perfect pearl collar for ages and I finally found what I was looking for...  Pure 
perfection! My imaginary dream Fall outfit is based on a white knitted sweater, skinny jeans, leather
 jacket, dr Martens shoes with small roses and cute pearl collar. One of those two, for example...


If you like to shop online you should cheek their site as well...  What to expect? From casual women's 
fashion clothes, jewelry to wedding dresses... Their product range is huge and they offer 15% of  to 
the first order. Great deal, if you ask me. :) I'm a very traditional type of a girl who mostly still buy in 
" real" stores, but this is likely to change very soon. Internet offers many opportunities for shopping 
and I'm more and more impressed by the fact how many cool stuffs you can get with only one click. 
Oh and...well, with a credit card.  :)    Have a great week everyone! 

Awesome, awesome song...Miles Kane- Come closer

14 komentarjev:

  1. prav fotka, božanska. Meni tole nikoli ne uspe. :)

    Tile ovratniki so pa pravi zaklad letos. Tebi bi zelo pristajali.

    xoxo, Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala Nina! :) Men so ful všeč, upam da jih čimprej dobim po pošti :) xx

      Izbriši
  2. love the collar
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com
    visit <3

    have a great start into the week!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Very cute collars! And I love the first picture!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. zivela 3 pa po leta v Ljubljani, nobene punce nism srecala da ma tko stila. res hud blog ;-)
    beri tud nas & stay in touch

    xo from Belgrade

    http://lifestylenotesbyaf.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Res lepa hvala za tak pozitiven komentar, means a lot ;) xx

      Izbriši
  5. I'm obsessed with collars this season, this pearl version is such a classic!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. omg these collars are so awesome <3 love these pearls :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Super lovely collars!!

    Huge hugs Gittemary.com
    Facebook.com/ThePictureOfMary
    Youtube.com/Gittemary

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. These pearl collars are lovely! xo alana

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši