But don't play with me, 'cause you're playing with fire...

15:02 Maja 20 Comments

And here we go again...Empty head. My own black hole with no way out. I wanted to write a 
thousands of intelligent thoughts in this post but well, obviously we'll have to wait for another day. I'm
 too tired to write and all  I see right now is my comfy bed. I just came to say "hello" and show you 
some snapshots of my week. October is perfect for chatting over coffee, walking around the city and 
planning the future... I need plans, I need promises and I need some action... All I know is that I'm
 too old to wait and hope. I have to help things happen...


Good night, sleep tight... xoxo   + Philips fashion week starts on Monday!! Can't wait to see 
the new collections and report about this event on my blog. So stay tuned! :)

But you'd better watch your step, girl... The Rolling Stones - Play with fire

20 komentarjev:

  1. sooo lovely look!!! awesome picz n post!! have a lovely sunday)))))) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. ohh, pretty thank you :):) Have a great week :*

      Izbriši
  2. Such lovely pictures xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. super blog. in fotke so kot zmeraj, prekrasne. :)

    xoxo, Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala ti Nina, vedno je lepo slišat, da fajn delaš tisto kar te veseli :) xx

      Izbriši
  4. Vedno se razveselim, ko vidim, da imaš novo objavico na blogu :)
    Se vidimo na tednu mode ;) Jupiii :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. ooo to je pa res lepo slišat, ful hvala :) In ja, se vidimo jutriii :):) xx

      Izbriši
  5. če hočeš, da se stvari uresničijo oz. da gre po tvojih pričakovanjih, je res najbol da stvari uzameš v svoje roke ;) super fotke, super komad! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. True that! Ena od stvari, ki sem se jo naučila v zadnjem času je da morš sam ogromn narest za to da se stvari premaknejo :) Ful hvala, me veseli da ti je všeč! :) xx

      Izbriši
  6. You look just stunning, what kind of magazine is on that photo?:)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks Katie! :) It's UK fashion magazine, quite good one :) xx

      Izbriši
  7. lepotička..paše ti tale outfit zelo! Lepe žabice <3 xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. juj hvala Eva! Taki easy going outfiti se ponavad izkažejo za najbolšo opcijo :) xx

      Izbriši
  8. super fotke :)

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Really, really pretty photos!
    And that's a really great outfit! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Love those patterned tights. Perfect for fall.

    OdgovoriIzbriši