Style Icon: Angelica Blick.

12:31 Maja 24 Comments

For all those who don't know yet...I finally got my new Canon camera, my long-standing desire!!! :) 
*happyhappyface*  I sincerely can't describe how enthusiastically am I right now...Damn, I want to 
photograph every little thing, catch every  little moment in my lens and just live happily ever after. :) 
You'll need to wait a couple of days to see my photos and new outfit posts but I sincerely hope that you'll 
like my work when it will be published on the blog. :) Anyways, this post is about beautiful blonde with name
 Angelica Blick...A 21 year old fashionista who works in Stockholm as a designer/stylist/blogger. All I can 
say is that I truly love her style, blog and I'm obviously not the only one. She's winning important fashion 
blogger competitions lately and I think she'll rock fashion world in the future as well. :) I know, I know... this 
is another swedish girl published as a style icon on my blog but you'll need to get used to it - Stockholm 
seems like a heaven on earth for inspiration... Cheek it out on Stockholm street style .


(photo credit: angelicablickblog)

Johnny Clash instead of goodnight kiss... Johnny Clash - Hurt

24 komentarjev:

  1. obožujem to žensko. Mislim, fantastiča ne. Nova Coco Chanel. ;)

    xoxo, Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. iii... jaz bi tudi en tak fotič, prosim. XD
    dokler ga pa ne dobim, me pa lahko ti kdaj pofotkaš. hehe.
    modelka je pa itak cela huda.

    www.podezju.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ej z največjim veseljem, sporoči kdaj maš kej časa pa nardiva tak carski fotosešn ;) xx

      Izbriši
  3. you are beautiful

    perfect shoots and combos

    <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. i love your blog. Im your newest follower

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. angelina is heavenly! her style is always perfection.

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I love first photo!

    Amazing blog! Would you like to follow each other?!! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Stunning. Hvala za toliko lepega naenkrat :)
    Čestitke za novo pridobitev!
    =)

    http://fashionconstructions.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. great inspiration! These looks are wonderful <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. true, she's amazing and stylish.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. She's a style icon indeed! I love her eclectic style!
    Congratulations on your new camera! ^◡^


    P.S. You may want to hop over our blog & we'd love it more if we follow each other. (>‿◠)

    http://fashionmoto.blogspot.com

    Thanks! ^◡^

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I love her style, thanks for sharing, do U like follow each other?
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.hu/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Savršena je !!!

    svrati ako imaš vremena http://liliemarlen.blogspot.com/ :

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. She have amazing style.. great inspiration :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I love her style so much, she is always such an inspiration!

    Love, Anja
    ----------
    www.theartoffashion-anja.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Wow, she has incredible style. Thanks for introducing another great blogger!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. I like sunglasses!!! Się is cery nice girl

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. OMG, she's perfect! Obsedena sm z njenim blogom :D
    Xoxo, Peppi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. thats why i think i'll move to stockholm!

    OdgovoriIzbriši