Perfect only in her imperfections.

17:21 Maja 37 Comments

The past few weeks have been quite hectic...  Exams, learning and stress are 3 words which don't look like
 Summer. I had my "Everything-is-whatever", "I can't stand this sh*t anymore" & "I'll run far away and
 never come back" moments but I'm happy to announce that I survived. I'm probably exaggerating (slightly)
 but we all know how this annoying exams story goes... Ohh man, just one week left till my "party like
 a rockstar" plans will come true...Cheers to that! I wanna, wanna, wanna dance like there is no tomorrow. :)


So, no major changes in my life lately but I'm pretty happy with all the small things that brighten my
 everyday. Somedays you just need to create your own sunshine and be your own little hero.
Sincerelysometimes I get so weird I even freak myself out. I'm thinking about how funny it would be to
 grab a hand from a complete stranger (beautiful & incredibly sympathetic stranger, of course) and 
say : "Oh darling, lets be adventerus. "


I truly miss the thrill of traveling...I miss the butterflies in my stomach and happiness when I''m drunk 
of the stars and life. But I can still create my own Paradise right here, in Ljubljana. With yummy 
breakfasts in my favorite cafes and  all those silly girly things like glamorous jewelry and colorful nail polish. 


But ohh, I think I could eat tons of ice cream in every city of the world and bought a new perfume in each country.


Jup, so typical for me! :) Anyways, enough daydreaming... I just wanted to say how much I love 
fresh flowers on the table. Room with with a bouquet of flowers immediately looks a way more 
beautiful...Did you ever notice that?


Hah, this is probably the most random post ever. But Dreamland is Dreamland...Blog written by a 
weird girl who can't get enough of homemade sangria, roses, songs from The xx and fashion.


Hasta la vista, fashionistas. XOXO till the next post... Live well. Laugh often. Love much.


"I don't have to leave anymore...What I have is right here.
Spend my nights and days before searching the world for what's right here..."

Music is my boyfriend. <3    The xx - Islands

37 komentarjev:

  1. Hi Maja!

    Those pictures are lovely! Love your boots!
    Great blog.

    New follower!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Lepe fotke <3
    In se popolnoma strinjam s svežim cvetjem.Obožujem rdeče vrtnice :))

    xo Deja
    Deja Zu

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala ti Deja :) In ja, rdeče vrtnice majo svoj čar. :) xx

      Izbriši
  3. Ti imaš vedno tok dobre poste. :) Lepo, da si zaključila z izpiti! Pa The XX so resss dobri.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. oh, hvala! I try :) Jaaa, tok tok so dobri, jst jih kar ne morm nehat poslušat ta tedn :) xx

      Izbriši
  4. super post! :D
    uhani in prstani, juj, moje šibke točke. :) <333

    mi je všeč outfit. sploh bel blazer in gležnarji. Sva že dve, ki nosita gležnarje. :D

    xoxo, Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala Nina! :)
      Ja ja, I know how you feel...nakit je tud moja šibka točka :) xx

      Izbriši
  5. I like this earrings... Where did you buy it?
    Great blog.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks! :) They are from Accessorize & Top Shop :) xx

      Izbriši
  6. upam, da si uspešno zaklučla z izpiti :) super fotke! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. I love this post! I do not have any exam this year but I have to hand in my final proyect to pass my master and sometimes I just runaway from this shit but I cant so... one more push.

    Mariah

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks Mariah, I believe that you'll do your best in your final project ;)
      I'll keep my fingers crossed for you :) xx

      Izbriši
  8. super ,da si konec z iziti, fotke pa <3 :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. I love it!! look amamzing!

    visit my blog and follow me too <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I also love the xx, i just listen to their new cd whole day <3 i love it! your photos are so inspiring !
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Yes, true that :) New cd is just awesome :) And pretty thank you :) xx

      Izbriši
  11. slike so super, sem prvo mislila da so z neta. Taki njami sladoelg, pa takšne lepe vrtnice. Pa seveda zadnja slika zmaga (:

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ooo hvala ti, me res veseli da so ti všeč :) xx

      Izbriši
  12. Zmeri občudujem tvoje slikice... Super so :)!

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Najlepša hvala! :) Taki komentarji mi zmeri pričarajo un carski občutek zadovoljstva ko neki rad ustvarjaš in se drugim zdi to fajn, dvojna zmaga :) xx

      Izbriši
  13. Everything here is so beautiful! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Oh, ja, poznam daydreaming še preveč dobro. :D
    Čestitam za izpite, mene čaka še zadnji v petek.

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. aa jz mam isti lak,že tretjič sem si kupila enakega...najlepši! :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. majćiii supr pišš! keep going :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. love the red roses they look beautiful. Thank you for the comment on my blog. x Romi
    http://www.blaastyle.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši