Paint the sky, make it yours...

12:11 Maja 35 Comments

When I was a kid, I wanted to be older... What the hell I was thinking? Dear good old times with Tom and
 Jerry... come back! I miss days filled with too much candy and "when-I-grow-up-I-will-save-the-world" 
missions. I miss those "Sorry-dude-I'm-just-a-kid" kinds of excuse. In short: times when we did stupid sh*t 
and we didn't bother what others think... Sometimes it feels like that a happy childhood is truly the worst 
possible preparation for "real, adult" life. Those funny, childish flashes are still like little shiny stars... And 
don't get me wrong...I'm dealing with this growing up thing quite well. At least I pretend to. With job, college 
work, glasses of wine and red lipstick I'm concealing the truth. But as they say- fake it till you make it.

*wearing: Zara dress, H & M jacket+scarf, World of accessories bag. * 
And thanks to my dear Neža for the photos and all our childhood memories... 
I hope we'll still drink martinis together when we'll be 50.

I had a crush on this song when I was eighteen... Sounds good: Reamonn - Supergirl

35 komentarjev:

  1. eh prou vem o čem govoriš.. čas res hiti..
    super fotke in itak mi je kombinacija črne in kamelje barve od vedno <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jap, res res leti :) Starejši ko si, hitrejš gre- tko nekak :) Pa hvala ti :*

      Izbriši
  2. niceee :D

    všeč mi je outfit. zelooo. Sem dobila navdih. :)

    p.s In super napisano. xoxo, nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Havala ti Nina :) In me res veseli, da si dobila navdih v tem looku :) xx

      Izbriši
  3. lepo jesensko :) in torbica...oh še vedno zaljubljena vanjo :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Kok lepa! Všeč so mi tvoji škornji :) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. ajuj, hvala Eva :) Tud men! :D Sam da so neti pa sem cela srečna, ni mi pomoči :D

      Izbriši
  5. I love,looove everything here,babe!Great job!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Awesome photos! Love the vibe in them! And such a great outfit! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks Maddie, I'm glad you like it! :) xx

      Izbriši
  7. Luskana kot zmeri :)) kako se pa kej obnese ta nov fotic? si zadovoljna? :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala Nika! :) Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ful ful navdušena, zalublena skor vanga haha :):) xx

      Izbriši
  8. I love your edgy style and your beautiful hair!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Joj kok lepe fotke! Grafiti so vedno najboljsa lokacija za outfit postke :)
    Full huda torbica in mislim da imava enak blazer ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Čudovite fotke in res ti najboljpašejo rdeče ustnice, awww :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Ohhh I like that red rip color!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Čist hudi škorenjci. Tudi jaz sem si vedno želela bit starejš. "Kdaj bom že 20", "Kok bo fajn ko bom 25" - kakšen bullshit! ;)
    PS: Supergirl pa itak še vedno zmaga ;).

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Majčii kok lepe slikce! Pa tale jacket je top..nora barva <3 In jaaa..sometimes I just wanna go back in the day for a vacation :)

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. lovely shoes my favorites are the Asics Aaron !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Love this location and your outfit is great! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. super outfit :)
    cizme su ti strava :)

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Wow, loved your outfit! :) Especially those shoes ;)

    http://nnotforsale.blogspot.fi/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. You look so beautiful in these photos. Wonderful outfit!!!!!! You have some great legs too!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire
    someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. many thanks

    my web page :: click here

    OdgovoriIzbriši