How to style: white knitted jumper.

02:12 Maja 43 Comments

If you fallow me on my FB page you already know that I'm quite obsessed with white knitted jumpers right
now. They are on my "must have " list this Fall and this is also the reason why they play a major role in my
second  "how to style" post. :)  This piece of wardrobe is appropriate for all occasions and you can use it as
you wish... I created 3 different looks with 3 different jumpers to show you "trendy", "casual" and "retro-girly  look. :)

When it comes to trendy look the formul for success is very simple... All you need is popular olive 
green parka, studded boots, sexy shorts and some notable details. I decided to use my beloved dark 
red lipstick for a touch of glamor and stylish pastel bag. And you can say "welcome" to the jewelry 
 as well. :) You know what they say - details make perfection. :)


Most useful for  every day is definitely good old casual look... Mix of white blazer, comfortable jeans 
and awesome berry red bag sounds like great decision. I also love adding stylish scarfs, retro Ray Ban 
sunglasses and trendy loafers. When it comes to casual looks I keep saying: "Make it simple."


And least but not least...Retro girly look. Skirts, vintage bags, pretty funny sunglasses, rainbow 
jackets, unique jewelry and much more... All this comes in handy when you create this kind of looks.

And your  favorite look is...? Tell me, I'm curious! :)

P.s. Just fell in love with this song...  Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing
"So I put my faith in something unknown, I'm living on such sweet nothing..."

43 komentarjev:

  1. Vsi trije so super, ampak casual je najljubši. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Vsi trije so top :) res se težko odločm a nekako me 1.najbl prepriča :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Kok so hudi!res ne morm se odloct!si me pa definitivno navdusla za tak pulover :)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. morda veš od kod sta puloverja iz 1. in 2. look-a? :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Aha, sem šla prečekerat... :) Prvi je od Mr. Alexander Wang, drugi pa mislim da od Rag & Bone :) Oba sta tud men zelo všeč sam sta kar precej draga :/ Drugi celo okol €445 če sem prav vidla :O xx

      Izbriši
  5. oo kok dobr,men so vsi ful dobri :D a veš iz kje je parka,men je res noro lepa? :)
    super res*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala Lea! Jaaa ane, jst sm tud čist zaljubljena vanjo ej :) Je pa iz spletne strani sheinside.com, cena je pa €50 :) xx

      Izbriši
    2. oo kolk mi je pa stran všeč :D hvala za info :)

      Izbriši
  6. Ful ful uešč, ko jutr zjutri spet nebom vedla kaj oblečt se bom prou na tale post spomnla :D
    Xoxo, Peppi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. ohh Špela, ker carski koment, hvala ti! :) xx

      Izbriši
  7. great combos :)

    check eFoxCity.com giveaway on my blog: http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/2012/09/efoxcity-100-giveaway.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. ubistvu so vsi trije top, ampak prvii je pa <3!! =))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. retro je najljubsi zame!(samo brez leopardastih ocal:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. first look is my favourite, totally.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Sploh se ne morem odločt kateri look mi je najbolj všeč. Vsi so zelo dobri, sicer je pa moj stil bolj kot ne casual. :)

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Love every single one of these looks! So versatile.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. O kak luštno, vse kombinacije so mi všeč!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Such cool sets of outfits! Can't even pick my favorite!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. I absolutely love the first outfit, I was lacking inspiration when I got to your blog and now I'm just bursting with it! Thanks! :D
    Kisses from Finland!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. What a lovely selection :D

    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com

    A chic kiss ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. use 3 kombinacije so mi noro ušeč <3 pa komad, ah, js ga poslušam 24/7 :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ahh, danke! :) res je noro dobr, jst tud! :) xx

      Izbriši
  18. love all the combination!I'd ove to have a white sweater)haha)


    WatchMyBlogHere
    Love your blog! Hope you'll love mine and follow me back! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Great looks , love the trendy look with red lips. Lovely blog, visit my blog and let me know if you want to follow on bloglovin and GFC and I will follow back

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Fallen in love with that last tan coloured satchel. Thanks for sharing and thank you for stopping by Milo and Mitzy. Have a great week.

    Amy

    http://www.miloandmitzy.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. thanks for your sweet comment <3
    great outfits ! so inspiring<3
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. hi!i like your blog!
    would u like to follow each other?
    i'll be happy)

    http://lenascookbook.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. Bets post ever! Cist si hudo tole nardila :)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hiphip hurray, me veseli da ti je všeč :) Hvala! xx

      Izbriši
  24. HI;)
    I like all the looks,super trend!!
    Kisses,following.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  25. Oh yes oh yes.. vse kombinacije so noro hude! Mogoce se najbolje najdem v prvi, saj ves parka in neti :P Full hud post!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  26. I love the trendy look! I would totally wear that. xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  27. Nice post! I loved retro girly and casual look! it goes more with my personality. :-) but if I had to choose between both of them, I go for the casual one.

    Kisses!
    http://fashionable-book.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  28. Love all the outfits dear! x

    the109block.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  29. I love the post! Your blog is absolutely amazing! :)

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  30. Thank you for your comment :)

    I love all the looks you made!!

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  31. I really like the casual look and the retro girly, I wouldn't mind wearing these clothes :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši