DIY: Leather planner.

05:58 Maja 27 Comments

"Don't judge a book by its cover” is one of those  mantras that we've all heard... But well, I can't help
 myself-  I still choose eye catching covers and falling in love with cute stuffs all over again... My weak point
 are definitely planners... They are full of important dates, exams, things to do, birthdays, inspiring quotes, 
wishes and so on...My life is actually hidden in them. This is quite good reason for making my own unique
 planner this year, don't you think? :) I pimp up my brown leather planner with colors, mirrors and 
imagination. It's dreamy and useful at the same time - a good deal if you ask me. :) Blank sheets are waiting
 on my new adventures and I hope that September will be magnificent. Tell me, how do you like the result? :)


Enjoy your Sunday...Lykke Li - I fallow rivers

27 komentarjev:

  1. O, kok lepo! Js mam tud ful rada plannerje, mam enega roza iz Londona, in mislim, da ga bom tud js mal okrasila :)
    Kje si pa dobile te kristalčke? Js tud rabim neki takšnega za mmoj naslednji diy.
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala ti :) kristalčke sm pa kupla v eni carski umetniški trgovinci, ki se skriva na Čopovi :) pomoje bi se jih dal dobit tud v kakšni bolje založeni trgovini za ustvarjanje praktično kjer koli v Slo. :) so pa miljon uporabni, jst sm z njimi okrasila torbico, čevlje...ni da ni uglavnem :) xx

      Izbriši
  2. ooo ful lepo. moderno <33

    xoxo, Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Luuškan..diy planerji so vedno bolj zabavni, jst tud svojega vedno okrasim :))

    xox

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. ful si lepo nardila, ajlajk! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Amazing! What kind of colour did you use for painting on the design? Following you :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. thanks girl, I'm glad you like it :) I use special colours for leather and wood ;)

      Izbriši
  6. Luskan je :)) js sm vcasih tut vedno krasila planerje pa jih cist polepla z raznimi slikcami :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Luškano izpade! Jaz sem v gimnaziji vse zvezke pokrancala z weheartit slikcami. :D

    Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. o vau! umetnica in pol. fejst hudo :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. O kok cute! Bom tudi sama razmislila o popestritvi svojega :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Hey, nice site you have here! Keep up the excellent work!
    Leather Planners

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Such a cool idea! Your planner now looks so nice! You have a really great blog, so you have a new follower! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. this is so creative! well done! :)
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes


    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Oh, I love this idea!!

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. great DIY post! love the idea and the final product :) if you enjoy my blog too, would you like to follow each other? xo jess
    www.stylizedluxe.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Great post! Would you like to follow each other? =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Good idea. I like this song :].

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. great idea and very beautiful colours of the implementation)

    OdgovoriIzbriši