Bad decision make good stories...

10:22 Maja 13 Comments

Two crazy nights out and I'm finally feeling alive again...I desperately needed sangria, dance and my "loco" 
friends around me. I needed loud laughter, wtf memories and funny conversations with random strangers. 
After every rain comes rainbow and my life is getting better and better... Cheers for that! :) Anyways, I just
 wanted to share my inspiration collage and some good news...Guess what? :) I'll probably buy new 
professional camera this week!!! :)  I truly can't wait to make some drop dead gorgeous photos and make
 outfit posts as I always wanted to... Ahh, I'm more than excited but I'll tell you more about my upcoming 
projects in my next post. :) Enjoy your weekend, I'll spend some lazy time with old movies, fashion 
magazines and yummy food. XOXO till the next time. :)

(photo source: wehartit, me)

Hello mystery, don't bother to explain... Sounds like weekend. Miiike now - Black & blue

13 komentarjev:

  1. Great inspiration! It looks like I'm not the only one with a love for anything studded! I love the black boots :) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. super slišat za dobre novice, insp. fotke so awesome, komad pa prou tko <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. hvala ti in ja- dobre novice zmeraj prav pridejo :) xx

      Izbriši
  3. love this! looking forward to seeing more from you and your new pro camera ;> xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Že te slikce so super, kaj bo šele nov delal :) Se že veselim :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. ohh hvala, tud jaz - komajkomaj čakam :) xx

      Izbriši
  5. juhuhuhu majčica bo mela nov foto<3 te bom kej naučila:P:D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaaaaaaaa ti boš moj profi učitelj, se zelo priporočam!! :) <3

      Izbriši
  6. omg these photos are so magic!!
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. odlicen post, super fotke kot vedno, love it!

    xo I.

    OdgovoriIzbriši