Keep calm and be forever young...

12:05 Maja 29 Comments

Messy hair, shorty shorts, loose sweaters and a lot of jewelry... Boho-chic style is popularized all over
 the world... And guess what? I love it. I truly do.  I enjoy wearing oversized T-shirts at least as much as I love
 wearing red lipstick... Fashion is my way of having fun - I love to play with materials and fooling around
 in my room in the most "wtf" outfits... I'll never look like Kate Moss in shorty shorts but hey- at least I'll have
 fun in them... I'll drink champagne, keep calm, break the ruls and be forever young. :)

I guess we'll never wake up...New Politics - Yeah Yeah Yeah

P.S. Look to the right side... Do you see that pretty BLOG LOVIN' sign?? ;)

29 komentarjev:

  1. O lepo!! dobr si skombinirala tole =) cute!!

    xx
    K.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. lep outfit :)
    in mimogrede, krasna ideja za nadslov. res mi je dal misliti.

    xoxo, Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Spet cist hude fotke :) in tale stil teb res tooook pase! :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Luškana kot vedno :D Nevem kaj je s tem poletjem, tut meni vedno udari na boho :))
    Xoxo, Peppi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. cheers to that! =) lajkam as allways!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. super post... odlicen styling :)

    xo I.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Čudovito, obožujem tvoje fotke :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Love this style!

    We follow you

    Love

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. js bi bla tud forever young:P lepe fotke! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. I also love this song wow this blog is amazing. i really love it. i'm gonna follow you, i hope you can do same <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I'm totally digging this style as well, but havent quite figured out how to pull it off without looking too sloppy at work.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. These photos are amazing.
    xo.
    http://fromhatstoheels.blogspot.nl/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. great photos ^^
    thx for your comment on my blog ^^
    keep in touch ^^

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. ohhh tvoji postki----> im in love ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. You have an cute blog, I'm 236 follower!
    If you like my blog follow me back :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. great post !
    Interesting blog, I really enjoyed browsing it :)

    Blog: Oh it's Juno

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Loving your take on boho, I defo think you make it work!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Love your style. So chic XOXO
    Socialsexystyle.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. wow, amazing photos!^^
    You look great!♥
    nice blog and i´m you follower :)
    wanna follow each other?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Love your clutch!!

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. love all the accessories !!

    thewayoutisgreen.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. luškane slikce <3

    imam nov blog: http://pastelpinklove.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. love it! :) se strinjam z napisanim, slikce pa itak top...tko kot ponavadi :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. I just adore combination of your pictures with inspiration images and I like the outfit you are wearing ;)
    maybe you would like to follow each other? please let me know or just follow me and I follow you back :)
    http://emnfashionandphotography.blogspot.co.uk/
    XX EM :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  25. Love this post and your blog is soo pretty. Following you on Bloglovin and gfc.

    xox

    thepetiteway.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  26. ahahha Girl you look lovely with that loose shirt and that clutch :) I like fringes A LOT! And that kind of style as you said always fascinates me! Have a good weekend!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  27. You look amazing, I always love your pics :)
    xoxo

    http://lastime-around.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši