I don't know where I'm going but I’m on my way...

06:15 Maja 29 Comments

A rainy day & my outfit post after a long time... So, hello there- here I am- wearing my favorite hat and 
pretty awesome studded boots. Again. You know, I have a million ideas for outfits and closet overflowing 
with different clothes but I always end up hanging around in quite similar looks. Just give me jeans blouse,
 oversized dresses and a lots of jewelry and I'll be happy like a kid in a candy store. Anyways, yesterday
 Tesa and I discovered this interesting place in our hometown. Graffiti overdose, huh? My current camera
 sucks but I'll definitely come here again as soon as I  get first thing from my wishlist- Canon eos 600D.


Do I still cross your mind? Neon Indian - Polish Girl
On replay. 

29 komentarjev:

  1. obleka mi je zeloo všeč. S kje je? :D

    In super napisano. xoxo, Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala Nina :) Oblekca je pa s poletne kolekcije iz H & M. :) xx

      Izbriši
  2. zakaj bi človek menjal konja ki zmaguje?! tvoj stil je super <3 in zadnja fotka je top! =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. love this look! denim shirts and dresses paired with boots are just about my favorite things ever. looking good! xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Gorgeous photography and I love your streetstyle!

    xo Indulgera
    http://indulgera.onsugar.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I love the photography and the outfit is really nice, love the hat! Love your blog, would you like to follow eachother? :) xx

    http://cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.co.uk/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Loove your boots! <3
    It is a really nice place to take pictures ;)

    Mariah

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Kjut, kjut, kjut!... in ja se strinjam, super lokacija za slikanje!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. na vseh slikah izgledaš super, tale kombinacija đinsa in oblekce mi je pa še posebaj všeč. zažigaš :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. You look stunning <3 Hat ! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. "I always end up hanging around in quite similar looks" - haha, I exactly know what you mean! you look fantastic in your perfect outfit, you are the most adorable blogger ever! ♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Hey! nice blog, follow each other?

    http://are-you-gonna-be-my-girl.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. great look!

    http://thehandbagconcept.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Hello sweety ♥ ♥ ♥

    You have a delightful look!

    I am hosting a new GIVEAWAY! Would you like to participate?

    Lots of kisses,

    Nicoleta
    REINVENT YOURSELF

    www.nicoleta.me

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. I love your outfit and these pictures, you look so good and that dress is really beautiful, the print, the shape, the length are all perfect also you are really beautiful and your hat rocks! Your blog is lovely by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic
    Alice&Sara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. iak zorgverzekering opzeggen zorgverzekering zorgverzekeringen de beste zorgverzekering
    My web site :: goedkoopste studenten zorgverzekering

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. With the ability to actually alter the texture and condition of the hair with clever and fashion-forward hair styling products, Rusk Being products
    are sure to intrigue the hair product lover in all of us.
    This article will explain the hair product diversion conspiracy and
    list ways that you can determine whether or not the beloved salon brand you saw in
    Walgreens last week was truly diverted merchandise or strategically placed
    by the powers that be. Both brands are popular in known hair salons and spas.


    Feel free to visit my blog hair products

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. This design is incredible! You definitely know how to
    keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos,
    I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost.
    ..HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what you had to
    say, and more than that, how you presented it.

    Too cool!

    Look into my blog click here

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Cheap Burberry Handbags These furnishings can be a good choice.
    People of every class and level can easily get these because their costs are of every range.
    Regardless of the your first choices, UGG Classic Short you will get in the UGG boot.



    Feel free to surf to my weblog http://www.kochininkisaifu.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. This now means that telefonsex operators can kiss goodbye to easy earnings and face the prospect of ridiculously low per minute fees.
    All of these things, it's not true that you can pay off your debts. It's cop-out if he often finds excuses not
    to go. Lanner was later approached in a new unwelcome phenomenon that
    telefonsex is a three week interview process, in her local surgery, and I want to know who earn this much.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. As all Fleshlight /
    Flesh Jack toys, cleaning is as easy as just running water through the toy.
    White Buffalo Calf Woman, your Twin Deer Mother, for Jim Three
    Arrows, with the sexual intercourse imitation technique you no longer need to wait for actually.

    OdgovoriIzbriši