Good Morning Sunshine...

02:14 Maja 22 Comments

Sometimes it feels just like I'm falling in the ocean...I want to swim away, but waves are just too high.
Only a week ago my life was full of  shells and all that funny jazz and I was quite sure that I'm ready for
whatever... Well, I must admit that I was shocked when I found out how many things has changed in a short
 time. I look at things differently now and I see people around me from another perspective... Memories
 are sweet but reality is...well, not so sweet. But that's the problem with nostalgia.  People hold onto memories
 so tight because memories are the only things that don't change... But that's just the way it is and I need
 to deal with it. Anyways, here are some photos from my lonely island... Laziness was my middle name. :)


Yesterday...the night before tomorrow... Lykke Li - Tonight

Dear dolls, enjoy the weekend!

22 komentarjev:

  1. Oh those pictures are wonderful <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. omg kolk bi pa js šla na morje... <3 <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. o vaaau! sm ti kr mal fauš!
    enjoy (:

    s

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wow! Kok krejzi dobre fotke!! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. kok je hud tale jez z morsko zvezdo :)) in zdej mam ze cel dan tale komad na repeat ;))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Wow these are such beautiful photos! Really makes me want to escape and go somewhere warm just to relax =) Now following your lovely blog ^_^

    Anna @ FEED ME NANA xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. waaa tvoj blog je res neki posebnga. ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Amazing photo!

    follow me too <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Hey, u have really interesting posts. I like ur amazing photos the most. Visit me when u catch up some free time. xo xo

    http://fashionlollipop.wordpress.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Wow these photos are amazing!!!

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Prva slika<333 Vidim, da si maksimalno uživala :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Amazing post!!!! Great photos!!!!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.com.es/

    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. pretty nice pics, i looove summer because i can relax as much as i want. i just discovered your blog and i took a look on some posts and i really liked it, i'm following you via gfc, bloglovin and also twitter

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. You have so nice and lovely blog! your pictures are great! I cant wait sea next week! im fallowing you :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši