Fashion blogging...

05:22 Maja 29 Comments

Freshly squeezed orange juice?  Done. Delicious cappuccino? Done. Yummy toast with mozzarella and
 tomato? Done. Favorite CD in the radio? Done. Well, if you add a long list of my favorite blogs in this
 scenario  you'll probably get the right picture of my lazy weekend mornings. Moments like this make me
 happy to be alive. I know, it's nothing special...But as they say- enjoy the little things, for one day you
 may look back and realize they were the big things...

I find inspiration for my wardrobe everywhere…On the streets, on the runways, on my favorite blogs and
in fashion magazines. But mostly I'm inspired by living. Fashion is all about expressing yourself and
 creating your own individual style... With mixing and matching clothes and different styles. As I mentioned
 before in one of my previous posts I really like swedish bloggers because of their simple and clean style-
Angelica Blick , Elin Kling, and Victoria Tornegren are on my daily "favorite fashion icons" list.
Frida Johnson & Fanny Lyckman are also in my fav. "swedish" group of girls. :) I also like urban street style,
 boho style mixed with edgy rock 'n' roll pieces and as you already know I'm in love with vintage.
 Olivia Lopez is drop dead gorgeous queen of inspiration and her blog is full of awesome combinations,
definitely worth to check it out. If you're searching for fancy street style you should definitely click on
blog Kayture from Kristina Bazan, and Beware of my heels from Michele K.. Honestly- my list of favorite
blogs is ridiculously long. Maybe even too long. So I'll recommend you to cheek out just a few
fabulous blogs more: Fashionvibe, This chick's got style, Fleur de mode, Cats and rocking chairs, Strutt
Aprettypass and Skinny liar. And I'm sure that you have all heard at least some of the successes of Chiara, Andy
and other world-famous bloggers. Yap, fashion blogging is rapidly becoming a highly profitable new media
business and this ladys are important part of it.

You know, I really like this "girl next door shares fashion" vibe and most of the time I love blogging... 
Yes, there comes the days when everything seems to be about followers and pageviews instead of creativity
but f*ck that.I blog to express not impress. I'm not pretending that I'm Ana Wintour 2 or any connoisseur
 of haute couture. I'm not. But sincerely- I'm quite happy with that. Even if I'm just another girl in the crazy
 world of fashion blogging...I like to share things I adore with you and I really appreciate your lovely coments.
 So, thank you for reading and being part of my Dreamland. Without you would't be the same. <3
(outfit photos: their blogs)

Have a great weekend and enjoy in this song: Summer Heart - I wanna go


P.s. My top top top favorite blog is still my little secret. But let's leave this for the future and another post...
 What about you, dolls? Who's your fashion icon? What do you like & dislike when it 
comes to blogging?

29 komentarjev:

  1. "I blog to express not impress."

    Word! And I love your selection of bloggers.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. :)

      Me veseli, da ti je všeč :) xx

      Izbriši
  2. Supr post! Hude slikce. No, tako bi lahko komentirala itak vse tvoje objave. :)
    Moj dan tudi ne mine, da ne bi pregledala moje najljubše blogce.

    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Joj hvala Jasmina, si mi polepšala večer s tem lepim komentarjem :):) xx

      Izbriši
  3. Super si napisala in se cist strinjam..na trenutke res dobis obcutek da je kdaj kej mal posiljen, s temi followerji in vsem ampak ja vsaka stvar ma pozitivne in negtivne stvari, kaj pa cmo :)) men je res fajn obcutek ko naredis nek kul post :)) ***

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala Nika :) In ja- agree :) Na splošno se mi pa zdi, da na "dolge proge" oz. daljše obdobje itak sploh ne morš blogat če tega ne počneš rad in ti ni v užitek :) pam da nas bo čim več :) xx

      Izbriši
  4. u super pa sem našla še nekaj novega za gledat =) zina mi je pa še vedno ena najboljših!! =)

    http://mancinasspot.blogspot.com/2012/08/mancinas-giveaway.html

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaaa Manca, true that!Zina je čudovita se strinjam :) Sej pravm- zgoraj je naštetih sam ene par, jaz vsak dan odkrijem kakšn nov awesome blog, sploh ne morm več redno sledit vsem :D xx

      Izbriši
  5. Commercialization of fashion blogging...eh, ve se pa prodate za eno Artdeco sminko...kaj hoces povedat sploh?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hei Tina. Hm, mogoče je res malce nespretno napisan naslov v povezavi s postom. Ta "Commercialization of fashion blogging" naslov ni mišljen v slabi smeri- ravno nasprotno...Kar hočem povedat je, da me veseli, da opažam vedno več modnih blogov in da so v porastu tud pri nas, ker jih je meni osebno carsko čekirat in spremljat. That's it. Kaj hočm povedat s tem? Nobene znanosti. Omenla sm le par svojih najljubših blogerk za vse, ki jih mogoče še ne poznajo. ;)

      V debato glede Artdeco šmink in slovenskih blogerk se mi pa sploh ne zdi smiselno spuščat. Jaz sem s šminko super zadovoljna in je bla že prej na moji wishlisti, razumem pa tud tvoj pogled na vso zadevo. ;)

      Izbriši
  6. Zdravo!

    It's great to see someone "from the neighbourhood" featuring great style.
    You say that you're not into haute couture, which is my main focus, but I still like the vibe you've got going on around here :) .

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ana, pretty thanks :):) This comen made my day ;) xx

      Izbriši
    2. I'm glad it did - that's what I like the most about commenting: giving back the joy by showing cool authors they're appreciated c: .

      Izbriši
  7. love!
    http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.be

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. this post is very good.
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Woooowww...amazing styles

    makeitblonde.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Great pics! I'm your new follower on gfc and bloglovin. Would you like to follow each other? Kisses, Lucy www.tpinkcarpet.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. i love angelica and victoria styles !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Such great selection of photos you made!! I love all the bloggers that are here :)
    xoxo

    http://lastime-around.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Great selection of photos!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. thank u very much!!! :-) so nice <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. these outfits are a-ma-zing!
    I am your newest follower through bloglovin and gfc, what about you being my newest follower too? :D

    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. O madona, večine tu sploh ne poznam! Bom si vzela čas in prečekirala.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jap, uspelo ti je odstranit preverjanje z besedo! ((: Hvala!

      Izbriši
  17. Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely believe that
    this amazing site needs a lot more attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the advice!
    My website factory unlock iphone service

    OdgovoriIzbriši