Bang bang, my baby shot me down...

12:59 Maja 46 Comments


Where am I hiding these days? Haa, good questions to ask. Let me just say that I'm lost in my own Wonderland.
 That means: yummy ice cream at least twice a day, too much Pretty Little Liars (oh gosh, i'm obsessed)
and unfortunately- my school books. I. Hate. Learning. In. The. Middle. Of. The. Summer. Seriously, this
 shit is driving me crazy. But well, it's my fault and I'm not the only one who have private party with 
books right now so yes... I'll survive. Sorry for the lack of posts, but I truly need to get my life in order.
I have my little "do something today that your future self will thank you for" life mission in the plan.
See you soon...Till then enjoy in this wild inspirational post and keep your fingers crossed. XOXO


"You are the books you read, the films you watch, the music you listen to, the people you meet, the dreams
 you have, the conversation you engage in. You are what you take from these. You are the sound of the ocean,
the breath of fresh air, the brightest light and the darkest corner.You are a collective of every experience
you have had in your life. You are every single second of every single day...."
 
Old but gold:   Semisonic - Closing Time

Now go out and create something.

46 komentarjev:

  1. srečno pr učenju in izpitih! sj bo šlo :)
    &pa ful dobre insp.fotke. tisti bulerji so mi über kulj, morm kej tazga nabavt :D xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala ti :) In jaaa, men so tud tok tok všeč :) Jih mam na wishlisti-take al pa bele z rožicami, le love <3

      Izbriši
  2. fingers crossed ;)
    Te čisto razumem, obožujm Pretty little liars, šolske knjige bi pa najrajš nekam zabrisala, ampak ja, sami smo si krivi :)
    Xoxo, Peppi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Juj hvala Špela, enako :) bomo že, vemo za nasledn let... :) xx

      Izbriši
  3. Drzim pesti za izpite :)) pa super fotke! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Hello beautiful, I did not know your blog.

    I like, is very stylish and you are very pretty :)

    You have a new follower.

    I invite you to know my blog, I hope your visit;)

    A big hug, PersonalStyle.

    www.blogpersonalstyle.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hello there, I love your blog as well :) xx

      Izbriši
  5. Hude fotke! Pretty Little liars so pa itak cist addictive :)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Men so tud čist nore, take wildy wildy :D in jaaa, groza ej- jst dnevno rabm pogledat vsaj dve seriji, odvisna much :D xx

      Izbriši
    2. Hehe! Jst jih kr ze sproti gledam na tv links, tko da...mislm, da sm zmagala v odvisnosti :D

      Izbriši
    3. demmmn, res zmagaš :D jst sm zdej v enem tednu pogledala prvo sezono, dans začenjam maraton z drugo :D

      Izbriši
  6. very inspiring post <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. tut js vrjamm d be boš hitr spravila na tire. in jap..tele fotke so top! =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala ti Manca, upam na to ja :D trenutno sm še vedno na stopnji koncentracije petletlnega otroka :D xx

      Izbriši
  8. I love the last phrases and I do believe in them :) I love the color and tones of the pictures you posted, a mix of beautiful things and summer spirit, so inspirational! Good luck with the study!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Oh, lovely coment! thanks girl :) xx

      Izbriši
  9. Nice post.^^
    Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. These pictures are so lovely..
    I just start a new blog I would love if you can visit, and if you give me a chance to see more of my post in the future by choosing to follow me I promise to follow you immediately* can't wait for you to be part of my new subscribers waiting on your visit xoxo
    http://closet2fashion.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Tut js se mam za učit,vem kako ti je :( Meni se bolj meša od vročine,ker nimamo klime ...
    Držim pesti za izpite!
    Drugače pa lepe fotke in srečno!

    xo Deja
    Deja Zu

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaaa, nenormalno vroče je, agree! In hvala, vso srečo tud tebi :) xx

      Izbriši
  12. Thanks,for your comment on my blog.:-)
    Lovely greets from germany...

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. me ha encantado tu blog,te sigo! te invito al mío y si te gusta te espero como seguidora :) muak guapa

    MªJose Fernández

    http://imagenshopper.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. Great Post. I follow your Blog now.
    Please follow me.
    A.

    dramaticmode.blogspot.it

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Oh Im in love with this post... u know u are not the only one--- books/school ruined my summer as well...might say my whole year even, but im still hanging in there--- PS. I love your blog =)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. Beautiful photos !!!

    http://www.olastory.com//

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. love this cool <3
    http://degeekyshinly.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. waw love it all! Pa tole nakonc je tok dobr napisan <3

    xo
    www.evesbreeze.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. Your wonderland-place sounds pretty good!!!!! :p

    Love the pictures!! Inspiring!!!

    Feel free to visit my blog! Hope you like it and want to follow me :)
    http://fashionaddict09.blogspot.be/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Ohh kok lepe fotke! Cudovit post as usual! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. Love it all:) Feel free to visit my blog! A.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. Love the photos, so much inspiration!
    Studying in the Summer is not the best thing but you can do it :) I'm so obsessed with Pretty Little Liars too.
    Really liked your blog and I'm your new follower. :)

    Lau

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. odlicen izbor in inspiracija kot vedno :)

    xo I.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  25. Great inspiration Maja!:)
    xx Simona

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  26. Love these photos - thanks for sharing!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  27. As always I'm loving your selection of photos...Your blog is so great!!
    xoxo

    http://lastime-around.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  28. I know how you feel, same here :/
    Gorgeous photos, very inspirational right now. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  29. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my web site so i got here
    to return the prefer?.I'm trying to find issues to improve my web site!I assume its good enough to use some of your concepts!!

    Here is my blog post: click here

    OdgovoriIzbriši