The older we get the better we used to be...

16:46 Maja 16 Comments

I always admired girls with extraordinary style... Those who wear dangerously high heels all day long without
 pain and walk through life with incredible elegance. I don't know where is their secret but they always
 look perfectly arranged and prepared for any situation. But well, I'm unfortunately a different type of a girl...
 I like walking barefoot on the grass and my legs usually fall off when I try to dance my night away in my
 favorite high heels. Pretty sad fact for a fashion lover, I know. But I also know that it's better to be yourself
 and feel good in what you wear. Fancy designer dresses are breathtaking but I bet that all of use feel a lot more
 free and relaxed in an old oversized blouse. Hot weather is my excuse for simple outfits and carefree days.
Lying in a hammock with guitar and delicious strawberry juice is always good for thinking about the past
and planning the future. A little bit of heaven, a little bit of everything. Summer, after all, is a time when you
 free yourself from worry. For those few months, you’re not required to be who everyone thinks you are and
 you can daydreaming without excuses. My head is full of unfeasible scenarios right now but I guess that
 high goals are needed in our life more than high heels. Dear dolls, if your dreams don't scare you, they're not
 big enough. I wish you a great Sunday! Eat some ice cream and play your favorite songs very loud all day long.


Standing in line to see the show tonight, and there's a light on, heavy glow...Red Hot Chili Peppers - By the way

16 komentarjev:

  1. Maja tole je pa res super napisano! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Lovely pics. I enjoy with small things like you. Specially in summer. The good weather is the best partner

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. HIIII!
    All your posts have something magical!:)
    I really like it!
    You are a romantic girl,isn't it?

    xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog!!
    Your blog is awesome!! :)))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. super napisano pa tako lepe slikce <3 xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. I loved the pics!
    Loved the blog.
    agoratopronta.blogspot.com.br
    Beijos Vanessa

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. how beautiful pictures AGAIN! that outfit is so fresh, amazing <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. amazing photos! love the hat! xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Niesamowite zdjęcia, ten klimat mm... bardzo fajny ten twój blog, a ty wyglądasz zjawiskowo do twarzy ci w tym kapelusz pozdrawiam :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. loving all of the boho style and inspiration :)

    xo SideSmile,
    Ashley

    SideSmile Style Blog

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. I used to be able to find good advice from your blog posts.
    Also visit my homepage - Http://Bustitopen.Com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation but I to find this
    topic to be actually something which I feel I'd by no means understand. It seems too complex and very vast for me. I am having a look forward to your subsequent put up, I will attempt to get the grasp of it!

    Check out my homepage - click here

    OdgovoriIzbriši