Salt in the air, sand in my hair...

15:03 Maja 20 Comments

Little Mermaid. That's me. A girl who loves fresh strawberries with cream, sunsets and good old night swimming.
I spent two fabulous weeks by the seaside and right now I'm packing for my next salty trip. Again. My plan?
 Two wonderfully relaxing weeks in the middle of nowhere... Almost literally. Robinson break... That means two
 weeks without Internet and civilization. Sounds pretty scary, don't you think? Especially for me, all known city girl.
But I know I'll have fun. Long sunny days by the seaside with huge stack of good books & cold Rose in my hand...
Peaceful lonely island...here I come! Live in the sunshine. Swim the sea. Drink the wild air... In brief: Hakuna Matata.


She decided to free herself, dance into the wind, create a new language. And birds fluttered around her, writing "yes" into the sky...
Deeply & madly & truly in love with this song & video lately...Thieves Like Us - Shyness 

 Have fun dolls, see you in two weeks!

20 komentarjev:

  1. Super, uzivaj na polno in se ze veselim fotk! ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. I love strawberries and watermelons <3

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. aaww this post is adorable!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. že sliši se kot da ti popolne počitnice šele sledijo =) have fun**

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Počiiitnce :) I feel you, ta time off res tok nenormalno sede :D Uživaj še naprej!
    Xoxo, Peppi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. What a lovely post! sounds like your had a lot of fun! Enjoy your trip!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Fajn se mej!

    P.S. Dons mi gre že od kar sem se zbudila zarad neznanega razloga po glau pesmca Hakuna Matata. :D

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. iiiiiiiiiii čudovite fotkice <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. kok dobr postek :) in ful cute slikce :) ENJOY*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. beautiful pictures, you are so pretty ! ! ! !

    xoxo from Poland <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Adorei o blog, muito lindo, amei tudo. Parabéns mesmo, vou sempre estar aqui (:

    ontendency.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. i just discovered you blog and i love it ! kisses
    aleksandra-fortuna.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I'm at your blog first time but I really love it! It's perfect !
    I'll be glad if you will invite my blog cause I'm new at blogging
    and just want to know your opinion xoxo

    http://unkowndaydreamer.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. have fun! love the pics...

    xo I.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. I loved the photos.
    agoratopronta.blogspot.com.br
    Beijos Vanessa

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. aah these photos feel like summer !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. oh my god!! i love your blog so much! i'm now following you! your photos are amazing and really inspire! love them! please check out my blog

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. I've been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth
    enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will be a lot more useful than ever
    before.
    Here is my weblog - football news articles

    OdgovoriIzbriši