Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together....

03:25 Maja 21 Comments

Red lipstick is my middle name. My secret weapon for bad days, party nights and a mysterious smile.
You can take my mascara, eyeliner, shadows or my entire make-up purse...just let me keep my
collection of red lipsticks. Bright red, dark red, the shiny one...say "Hello" to your new sister- a kick-ass
 red lipstick from the first collection of  glamorous make-up star Dita Von Teese for ARTDECO.
This small package made my holidays even sweeter and I bet I'll wear it a lot. Watch out boys, haha. :)

(Wearing: Top Shop earrings, H&M blouse & skirt, Pull and bear bag, Artdeco red lipstick )

P.S. Marilyn Monroe inspired me with her perfect red lipstick look when I was just a little girl ... and this love
is still very much alive. Always was & always will be. Take care and have a nice day...The Drums - The Future

21 komentarjev:

  1. Love your photos so much, beautiful x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Paše ti zeloo, pa nora srajčka <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. zelo lepe slikce. šminkica ti paše ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Kok pa teb pase rdeca sminka, noro! Super fotke so :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. ooo. šminkica zmaga! pa tut tebi neverjetno paše in zelo si lepa! :)
    xo Deja

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. pretty girl and pretty outfit!


    Want you to invite to my faketattoo giveaway <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Nice lipstick and awesome style!!!! Great blog!!!!
    If you want, check out my blog

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.gr/

    Kisses
    the scent of glamour

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Drage moje, hvala za vse vaše lepe komentarje...Nardijo bloganje miljon slajše :) :) xx

    Thank's girls*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Ocitno so se odlocil vsem blogerkam tole podarit. Najbolj zastonjska reklama ever :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Marilyn is a classic icon and I'm totally in love with your look with the sultry red lips xoxo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši