Back in the game...

06:17 Maja 24 Comments

Guess who's baaack? Yap, bingo dolls - it's me! :) I had a great time by the seaside but honestly... I missed my
 friends and Internet connection like crazy. This type of holiday is definitely perfect choice if you want to get
 away from it all and spend some quality time with people you love. Far away from the real world and everyday
 problems life seems to be sweet like vanilla is... Crystal clear sea, good book in my hands, retro sunglasses
 and empty head - sounds like my routine the last two weeks. I filled my batteries and now I'm full of energy
 and more than ready for new challenges...  Summer job, last exams and few projects waiting for me. But first
I need to cheek my favorite blogs and celebrate this sunny weekend with some delicious cocktails and a big smile.
 It's Friday, Friday, Friday! Wooohooo! I always loved my city on wild Fridays... And as you know -Summer nights
 are even more wildly... Home sweet home, feels damn good to be back.Cheers to the freakin' weekend!


P.s. I wear this electric blue maxi dress very often this Summer... I love the cut, color and the boho touch.
It's simple but elegant. I usually mix it with colorful bracelets, cute hat and my little orange handbag for my daily
 outfits and with high heels and red lipstick when the sun goes down. It's suitable for cup of coffee or glass of champagne.

The less you own the more freedom you have...The Drums - I need fun in my life

24 komentarjev:

  1. Koooooooooončnoooo :) pa poglej to barvico ulala <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. hoho hvala :* res mam filing da me ni blo miljon let, ampak I'm back. sounds like coffee time ;)

      Izbriši
  2. Welcome back, čudovit outfit & barvica :P

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Welcome back!! :) Oblekca je res fenomenalno lepa in ti v njej! ;)
    xo Deja

    -Deja Zu-

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Sem se ravno vceraj sprasevala kje so kaki tvoji posti :D in ugotovila da si se na pocitnicah, welcome back :)) super ti pase tale barva :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. ooo to je pa lepo slišat, res hvala nika :) xx

      Izbriši
  5. Oblekca... <333 love it!
    in welcome back, sem te kar pogrešala.

    xoxo, Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. juj nina hvala, je res fino slišat da so manjkale objave na mojem blogcu :) xx

      Izbriši
  6. luškane slikce & ti :)
    tud js sm pogrešala tvoje supr objave :D

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala ti, taki lepi komentarji kr pričarajo nasmeh :) xx

      Izbriši
  7. I tell it again: you are so beautiful <3.

    lovely hat !

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Odgovori
    1. ii hvala :) poletno navdahnjen :D xx

      Izbriši
  9. beautiful photos ! love the blue dress

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Lovely outfit, love the jewellery and the hat <3 x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Ja wiii kok si pa tuki luškana :D res ti paše tole poletje :*
    Xoxo, Peppi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. This color is so pretty :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. cool pictures :)
    blue dress is soo cute, love it :)
    I follow your blog now :)

    visit my blog :)

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. super outfit, pa tvoje zapestničke <3 xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Hi there) I like your blog very much. I would be happy to be friends with you. Could we follow each other?

    http://angistyle.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši