Baby doll, you need some rock & roll...

08:04 Maja 21 Comments

Sound of waves is my new favorite music and yummy ice cream with almonds my obligatory
 fashion accessory. No makeup, salt hair and oversized shirts all day long. :) I'm actually
 kind of fascinated by the fact how peaceful I fell past few days.That's definitely welcome
 change. Just give me sea, sun and cold lemonade and I'll be happy. I'm finally enjoying my
so-called "Summer paradise"... What about you? Having fun as well? I hope you all are
doing great and are at least as excited as I am. Now I'll just let you enjoy this mini outfit
post... Girl who dreams out loud (Ana) took these photos before I left the city and I fell in
love with this retro music store behind me. I probably look like a pathetic blonde in those soft
colours but here is my little secret - I have always loved old bands and rock & roll wild spirit... 

(Wearing: Transport sandals, vintage bag,earrings from Accessorize, mint shorts & oversized shirt from H&M. Photos:Stardust and roses )

Earphones in,volume up, ignore the world...Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness

21 komentarjev:

  1. super outfit, ti pašejo take barve ;) <3
    &ušečn komad :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. luškana torbica. ubistvu cel outfit ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Tale torbica je pa tok huda! skos jo obcudujem na tvojih fotkah :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. so dreamy pictures, I just love these ! and your outfit also :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. JA torbica je gorgeous! ;)

    Xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. you look so sweet I like your outfits
    your blog is so lovely , I'm following you
    bye

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. love your hair and Lana Del Rey

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Super pohodový outfit :)

    http://lluckyones.blogspot.cz/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. love your shirt!!
    kisses
    I'm your new follower

    http://theblondetime.blogspot.cz/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Čudovite hlače, barva je top za poletje :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. nádherný nádherný nádherný outfit!:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Such beautiful photos!You are so cute here and your bag is amazing!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. Such a sweet, casual look :)

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. i love love love the colour mint paired with metallic tones and on blondies it looks even better :)

    xx,

    Sandra @ Blasfemmes.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. simple & perfect look ! love it :)

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. It's really a great and helpful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you just
    shared this useful info with us. Please stay us informed
    like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Feel free to surf to my webpage ... click here

    OdgovoriIzbriši