Winners never quit and quitters never win...

02:08 Maja 14 Comments

Every great dream begins with a dreamer and every unforgettable Summer begins with 
tons of  schoolwork. Life fact. But well, we'll survive... It's only one moth - we'll make it,
right? ;) I hope you'll enjoy this "beauty overdose" inspirational photos until we meet again...
Windy hair, tanned skin, soap bubbles, boho style, champagne  & strawberries...  Say hello
 to Summer 2012, say hello to  new memorys. Un, Dos, Tres... I'll scream "cheers to the
freakin Summer" veeery loud soon. This post is for wild times and charming smileys... :)

Now it seems a world away but I miss that day...Are we ever gonna feel the same?

p.s. These photos are taken from my 2 favorite inspirational pages  weheartit & tumblr...

14 komentarjev:

  1. Love all the pics!! :) They're nice (L)

    Follow you!!

    Visit me http://misspatri.blogspot.com.es/

    XOXO

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Dobra inspiracija za te deževne dni =)) love it!!

    xoxo*
    K.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I miss the summer. I'm stuck in raining London :(
    LaceyLoves

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Holy Summer inspiration overload! I love this post SO much, though it was probably not the best thing for my studying motivation with my final exam tomorrow haha. These photos are so gorgeous, I'm glad you shared them. They make me want to have a day at the beach so badly!

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. cudovite slikice, prava inspiracija za ucenje :) good luck pri izpitih!

    xo I.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. beauty overload :D Upam da se zavedaš da sm shranla tko čist use slikce iz tvojga posta, nore so! :))
    Še mal pa bo konc, s tem se jz tolažm :P
    Xoxo, Peppi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. For sure you will make it :) Amazing pictures. Thanks for sharing. So inspiring!! XOXO

    look-scout.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. amazing inspirations! I'm in love... :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Lovely pics!!!
    Kisses
    http://www.lookladymode.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. This pictures are perfection!

    XX

    OdgovoriIzbriši