What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

15:16 Maja 33 Comments

My head to the sky. My feet on the ground. Same old me, same old dreamer. Busy creating perfect
scenarios in my mind that will probably never come true... I always thought that my dream job is in
conjunction with PR and media. But well, I'm not that sure anymore... My future is blurred, my
thoughts are soo-oh confused...But I think that over thinking ruins you. Ruins the situation, turns
things around, makes you worry and just make things worse... So I'll stop with that. We all feel a little
 fucked up sometimes, don't we? We all get lost once in a while... But as they say: you can't make a
rainbow without a little rain. I'm tired of people needing a reason for doing everything in their lives...
I'll do it because I want it to. Because it's fun... Because it makes me happy.  


Said hey honey, take a walk on the wild side...Lou Reed - Walk On The Wild Side

33 komentarjev:

  1. Lovely photos, I love the way you've edited them :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Ta pulovrčk <3 gledam že odkar je pršou, po videnih tvojih slikah ga bom pa jst tud uzela! Lepa ful :)Xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Aveš da sm ga jst tud gledala sto let predn sm ga kupla :D ampak je božanski in res carski za nost tko da priporočam mučisimo :) Juj, pa hvala :) xx

      Izbriši
  3. čudovite fotke...še pojebej verižica je lepa...imam enako<3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala ti :) Verižica je pa trenutno moja najljubša, res je lepa- taka dreamy :) xx

      Izbriši
  4. LOVE this outfit...clutch je noro huda!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hvala! Ane, taka indijanska haha :) xx

      Izbriši
  5. super outfit...smoothie <3

    xo I.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Jaaaa, jst sm obsedena z njimi-sploh kšni jagodni so ekstra yummy :) Hvala! :)

      Izbriši
  6. Odgovori
    1. :) Haha, zmeri prikličeš nasmeh s temi svojimi komentarji :D

      Izbriši
  7. I love that you said that because that is exactly what I'm feeling like at the moment... I have no idea where my life is going and overthinking is killing me. Sometimes its okay just to drift though because in the end we're going to end up somewhere even if it isn't where we originally planned. Stunning photos as well!
    Cara x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks so much for this coment Cara <3 xx

      Izbriši
  8. Prelepe fotke once again... :)

    http://www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Oh couldn't agree more with what you wrote... so feeling you! At one moment I know exactly what I want and in the next... I am totally blown away in other directions.. but isn't that life? ;-)

    Super text, super slike, ma super blogerka!
    Bravisimo!!

    Poljubcki iz Francije
    A.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Maš prav; that's life :) Na trenutke obožujm ta feeling nepredvidljivosti in iskanja... da ne vem kam vse pelje, na trenutke me pa zagrab panika in bi vsaj prbližno rada vedla kaj in kako :D Ampak sej- what is ment to be will be :)

      pa res res hvala za tak lep komentar :*

      xoxo iz sončne Ljubljane :)

      Izbriši
  10. Great photos, I love every single one of them! I really agree with what you wrote. I think that everyone will feel like that at some point in their lives but the most important thing is to not forget who you are and never let external circumstances affect who you are and who you will become.

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ohh, thanks so much :) I'm glad you like it! :) xx And yes, it's true- We all feel a little fucked up sometimes... But thiss shall pass too :D Thanks for your coment; xx

      Izbriši
  11. Such beautiful photos! Love the feeling of them! You look absolutely stunning!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. These are STUNNING, Maja!!! Adore the light, x Marg

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. uoouuu greaat photos!!
    follow uu, would you like we follow each other?
    I wait you

    http://mysweetsoulmate.blogspot.com.es/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. pretty necklace, love it :)

    kindly please visit my blog whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    http://miss-aa.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Jealous much! Where that dress or skirt comes from?

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. amazing outfit! i like the photos :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši