We're never gonna be as young as we are tonight...

07:03 Maja 30 Comments

Lazy morning coffee. No alarm. Old city streets. Handsome strangers.Yummy lunch in the city center...
Enjoying sunny Friday - my today's mission.  I've missed you, dear Hedonism. Like a looooooooooot.
Just 2 or 3 or 5 cocktails and my day will be perfect. No worries, I'm planning a wild night out... :)
Tonight...We are young. Let's set the world on fire, we can burn brighter than the sun...


P.S. I mixed some of my favorite inspirational photos and made another classy & fabulous collage...
I hope this is how my Summer will look like... Studs, oversized t-shirts and flirty aditude, sounds
 good to me! :)  While ago I also create this two "simple white shirt" outfits. Casual and fancy version.
First is ideal for hanging around with style & a big smile and the second for all "dress to impress"
opportunities. White T-shirt is a must in my closet this Summer, piece with a million outfits options.


For things to happen...go out and make them. :)  Tegan and Sara - Back in your head

30 komentarjev:

  1. supr slikce & obožujem tvoj blog :))

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. spet took lepe slikce :)všeč mi je in collage in spodnji outfiti!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love all these images!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. clout nails are trendy very much, I like them; >

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Divan post, i ja se nadam da ce mi ljeto izgledati kao na fotkama sa tvog kolaza :)
    Outfit ti je odličan :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. so beautiful !! <3
    do u want to follow each other? let me know ;)
    xoxo
    http://maybe-not2day.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. You are gorgeous :) Love the outfits in this post.

    xx http://thefashionencore.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. I loved the pictures!!
    I loved the blog!!

    If I want to follow,
    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Loved the inspiration board! your blog is great, I'm following
    xoxo

    http://lastime-around.blogspot.pt/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Thanks Matilda, that means a lot to me :)

      Izbriši
  10. like your blog!!
    keep posting and go for it!!

    XO

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Gorgeous group of photos! Lovely post. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. :) :) :)
    *happy face*
    THANKS GIRLS!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. I love the outfits you created! They're perfect!

    XX Teresa

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. darling you have such a pretty blog! lovely inspiration and you look great i cannot believe i never found your blog before. i am your newest follower. i really hope you will pop by my blog: http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/ and take a look around and feel free to follow back if you like it. i really love your leather clutch here and that really cute "biking outfit" you put together, laid back but also still elegant with the collar! can't wait for future posts from you, doll!

    xx rae
    http://www.loveforschoolgirl.net/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Awh this post makes me want to take the day off work and just laze around drinking coffee and reading blogs! Love your blog x

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. really lovely pictures!
    <3

    FASHION PHILOSOPHY
    www.fashionphilosophy.net

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. Cute look! Love your top and necklace!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. You look so so chic . Love your style dear4:X:X
    What do you say about to follow each other blog? kisses

    SandraB.ro

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. love your blog!!!! it's beautiful

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Avtor je odstranil ta komentar.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. I just found your blog in another blogger and i Love it! So sweet and cute - and you're style is clean and fresh!

    New follower!

    www.kukamaria.blogspot.pt

    Kisses*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. Үou must perpetuаlly fοcus management techniqueѕ, whу nοt hаve
    unconѕtiρatеd Tаntric Maѕѕage or boԁywoгk?
    Well, taκe a loоk іn thе
    it would be gгueling to do a back-to-back 8
    hours of massaging masѕ all day tеnacious.
    Thеy giѵe lateг а ham-fisted masѕeuse leftfiеld bruіses that stayeԁ foг a weеk.

    Μy GP ԁiаgnοsеd an tаke a breaκ
    than start once again ωhere you leftfield off.
    Victims of sun damage and оther could be benefiсіаl to many.


    Here is my page; Erotic Massage
    Also see my page :: Tantra London

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. The product, according to the brand, can be applied throughout the day on dry hair if one's hair is medium to very coarse. s Therapy Treatment line, which is a lightweight replenishing treatment that protects and maintains hair condition. Soon after this, use curl lotion all more than your hair, and make use of mousse and squeeze this in your hair to that your curls seem flawless.

    Here is my homepage ... hair products

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming
    from a different web page and thought I may as well check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to
    going over your web page yet again.

    Here is my homepage ... best cellulite treatment

    OdgovoriIzbriši