Every Summer has a story...

02:36 Maja 17 Comments


Road trips, sleepless nights, crazy friends, blue waves & mojitos... Time for big sunglasses, pretty
dresses and happiness. Time when the sun gets hot and the moon gets lazy... I bought this simple
white dress last year in Athens and it was "love at first sight". Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.

(wearing:  dress from Greece, bag from Zara)

And if every summer has a story, every story has a soundtrack...
In sleep, I dream of houses in the sky... Memoryhouse - To The Lighthouse (Millionyoung Remix)

17 komentarjev:

  1. Wow, kaksne fotke! Super si skreirala tale post - cisto vse mi je vsec! Ti pa tako ljubka!

    Poljupcek

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. love this wonderful idea of presentig Outfits!:)
    lovely dress!:) like it..

    bisous:*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. super post!
    with a touch of pink, just the way I love it!

    xo I.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Beautiful! I love the way you've laid this out! It's so creative! xxxx

    eloisedephotography.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Tako prelepa & srčkana objava, oblekca pa luštna!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Love your pictures!
    And your dress is just too cute!
    I´m your new follower, I would love if you visit my blog :)
    xx

    http://undisclozetdesires.blogspot.pt

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. beautiful pictures!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. how gorgerous pictures ! so amazing, you really got eye for beautiful things :--) and thanks for your comment, I would say same things to you ! your blog is one of my favourites atm <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Awww, thanks Hana- that means a lot to me <3 :)

      Izbriši
  9. aww your posts are adorable, now following.

    and omg, memoryhouse millionyoung remix, i think i love you xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Ohh, thanks so much, you really made my day with this lovely coment :)<3

      Izbriši
  10. Awesome!!
    Follow me
    http://lowandchicfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    OdgovoriIzbriši