Spotted: Dreamland of sky and sand in Cosmopolitan

15:44 Maja 11 Comments

Just a quick post to say hello...
1. My blog was posted in the latest Cosmo; article: In the world of fashion bloggers. *happyface* :D
2. I decided to create my first inspirational collage with some of my favorite photos...  Pretty impressive result, isn't it?
P.S. Stuck in her daydream, been this way since 18... Klemen; Ed Sheeran - A team
Klemen is a guy with naturally great style, amazing singer and one of my best friends...
I just wanted to show you his first cover... I bet you'll like it. :)

11 komentarjev:

  1. congratz!! pa kolaž je suprduprkjut <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Waaaa, čestitke! Kolaž je res lep. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. iii soooo cool, proud of you;**

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. oh wow! Congratulations on the feature! :)
    And that is such a great collage, very inspirational!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. O čestitam!! :) + ful hude fotke spodi :)
    xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. jej čestitke za objavo! u deserve it**

    OdgovoriIzbriši