Never let success get to your head. Never let failure get to your heart.

16:09 Maja 7 Comments


I'm thankful for friends that turned into family, nights that turned into mornings and dreams that turned into reality.
I danced with the moon with pleasure... Thanks for your support, hugs, smiles and one of the best nights of my life.
Everything in life needs just a little something: the sun needs fire, the moon needs the lumious and
 a vanilla ice cream cup needs a cherry on top... You are my little something and I'm blessed by having
 all those amazing people in my life.  Sugar overdose post, I know... I hope you don' mind. :)


P.s. In love with this song... The Strokes - I'll Try Anything Once

7 komentarjev:

  1. Ohh kako cudovit in lep postek!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Nomnomnom kok dobr zgleda tole :D
    Xoxo, Peppi

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Joooj kako lepo ti pišeš, res, malo dreamy in inspirational. Super! Pa slika je res yummy. :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. o my gosh, u made me hungry! sorry, cannot post more in ur comment cos im off to the nearest shop to buy some chocolate! ;)
    xoxo

    OdgovoriIzbriši