Living upside down...

15:31 Maja 12 Comments

It's funny how day by day, nothing changes...But when you look back, everything is different. Did you ever notice that?
 Past few days I'm feeling like the most unbalanced person on the world. Seriously. Life is what you make it
and I obviously love to complicate mine.Too many things to do,  insomia, heartfelt decisions and well, there you go...
You find yourself asking the same pathetic question: "why the hell does it have to be so complicated?".
Endless "what IFS".  But in the end I always get to the same old solution: Chill the fuck up.
If "Plan A" didn't work...The alphabet has 25 more letters.  
Life can taste so sweet ...when you slow it down you start to see the world a little differently...Paloma Faith - Upside Down
I found this springy song on the Youtube and the lyrics is just perfect for my upside down moments. :) And just to let you know...
I realized that I'm acting like a baaad fashion blogger and instead of outfit post you get a lot of random photos...
Sorry about that, I'll do my best in the future. My promise to you. Till then enjoy in my latest shoot inspired by the one and only;
impatient and insecure Marilyn Monroe. Can't wait to see the movie! :)

P.s. Hahah, say what!? Even Nicki Minaj sing about her...Nicki Minaj - Marilyn Monroe

12 komentarjev:

  1. Super napisano in fotke so <3 .. :)*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. zaželela sm si palačinke na zadni fotki,mmm! pa lajk za komad <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Film se isplati pogledati, preporuka.
    And now I'm hungry! ;)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. I feel you!
    Vedno mi je v olajšanje, ko kaj takega preberem! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. I adore your random photo posts; that floral dress is so feminine & pretty; & those strawberries look so delicious. Everything about these photos puts me in the mood for summer & sunshine! I definitely agree with what you've said, life is what you make of it. We all get those unbalanced days when we feel overwhelmed; but it's best to just keep going, maybe get a little more organized (always helps me de-stress), & enjoy the little things :)

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. love a bit of marilyn !!! xx

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Wonderful post! I really want to see that movie as well.

    Love,
    Davina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. hiii! i love your blog, it's so cute , i follow you since now, visit my blog and follow me too if you want ;)

    xoxo

    www.inspiredintheworld.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. looks so yummy!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com
    Nashvile-Based Fashion & Style

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. great blog!
    stop by anytime:)
    xoxo Sienna
    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši