Life plan: kiss under the Eiffel tower and eat a croissant at a bakery in Paris.

06:53 Maja 32 Comments

Si j'en ai perdu la tête, j't'ai aimé et même pire... I guess that french language is still number 1 when we talk about sensuality.
Last night was absolutely awesome... Wonderful voice, funny company, deep conversations and cold lemon beer in my hand.
I had this warm feeling inside me and even rain didn't bother me... Thanks goes to Zaz.
Someday I'll drink coffee and fall in love in Paris.
Enjoy your life today because yesterday had gone and tomorrow may never come...ZAZ - Eblouie per la nuit

32 komentarjev:

  1. Ooo js sm bla tut! super je blo, ne? :) pa tale ogrlica je res krasna!Paris je pa itak <3..

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Jst tuud. Bil na Zaz in šel v Pariz. Fotke so pa itak ... <3

    www.podezju.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I love your outfit. It looks so.. french :D

    Love, Anja
    --------------
    www.theartoffashion-anja.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. evo, zarad tvojih fotk mi je zdej res žal, da nisem te ogrlice kupila, ko je bila še priložnost! :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Oh kok lepe slikce <3 makes me wanna go there and fall in love too :)

    Xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Your outfit is so lovely with that necklace and the skirt :)

    Kisses*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. že samo zaradi naslova sem pogledala post :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. To je i moj san! Stroll the Seine, enjoy Parisian serenity, get a suger rush (Laduree, Pierre Herme). In love with Paris!


    http://fillesimpleela.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. OMG i am in love with this necklace! amazing piece of jewelry <3

    Visit my blog darling =)

    http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

    Love
    K.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Chic stripes! Just followed you, cute blog :)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. Ja, kaksen cute styling! Si te lahko zamislim v tem stylingu pozirati v Parizu.. jolie, jolie!!

    Xx,A.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  12. Kok hude fotke in outfit!!! Crte + cipka + verizica = gorgeous!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  13. omg kere krasne fotke, in ti in vse! AJ LOV! <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  14. wow your necklace is gorgeous!! Hey..is that a royal doulton cup? : O

    www.closetvoyage.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  15. Hvala hvala in še enkrat hvala, res ste srčki s temi lepimi komentarji :) si zaslušte eno velko banjco sladoleda, košaro jagod pa karto za v Pariz :) xx

    Thanks girls, means a lot :) xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  16. hude slikce... love the outfit

    xo I.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  17. such a lovely neclace!:)
    love the pics with Paris so much! French is absolutly my favourite language...I wish someday I could live in Paris!:)

    bisous:*

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  18. Love these pictures !
    maybe want to follow each other? Let me know ^^

    XO Tali
    http://hersecondskintali.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  19. oh, I can't even put into words how amazing your blog is, SO INSPIRING! I love your fashion taste and how perfectly you combine simplicity with sophistication ♥

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  20. Iza: thanks! :) xx

    the girl never gets older: :) :) :) *bigsmileonmyface* I'm soooooooo happy because of your lovely coment...truly in love with blog and it's nice to know that you like mine as well :)<3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  21. Všeč mi je kombinacija mornarske majice, roza čipk in verižice. :D
    Slike so pa amazing, seveda :D

    xoxo, Nina

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  22. Wow, great outfit! Very parisian like :) I love the paris pics as well! I'm going there next week, I am so excited!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  23. Kje si kupila verižico, super je!


    http://vivalavida-fashion.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  24. .thanks for sharing

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  25. Hello! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to
    new posts.
    Here is my blog latest transfer news soccer summer 2010

    OdgovoriIzbriši